All reviews wonderful horses feel at home previous visits experienced riders beautiful countryside wonderful week roast potatoes lasting friendships other guests home cooking scones gorgeous food great care amazing holiday off road lying down special thanks
Reviewed May 26, 2017

I was thrilled to find that the horses were as willing and well mannered as I remembered from 12 years ago!!! The yard, tack etc were immaculate, rides safe and breathtaking, rooms/beds clean and comfortable, and the food fresh and delicious. Lesley, Charlie and staff ensure that the whole experience is a delight. Special thanks to Nina for leading rides, photos and bird identification. The consistently high standard is a tribute to hard work and commitment. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank eagolding
Caeiago, Owner at Caeiago Riding Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2017

Thank you so much for your lovely review and it was great having you back with us again after so long...

Reviewed May 23, 2017

I have just had a wonderful trip to Caeiago. You are extremely well looked afte & I enjoyed eating delicious & plentiful dinners with Les, Roddy & Charlie. Great care goes in matching riders with suitable horses for their ability & confidence. I loved the opportunity to bond with my horses by grooming them in the morning. It feels like a home from home & no matter I was travelling alone due to the warm welcome & the friendliness of the other guests. The countryside is breathtaking & all the better for seeing it from horseback. I couldn't rate Caeiago more highly!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo

What a lovely review and so pleased you enjoyed you stay as much as we enjoyed having you here.

Reviewed April 27, 2017

First time visitor to Caeiago over the Easter holidays and loved every minute of it. Lesley and her team made my four days such a joy. Beautiful meals, great accommodation and the horses were terrific. An excellent adventure for experienced riders who want to enjoy some of the most beautiful countryside in Wales. I will definitely be returning. Tracey J-M

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank traceyjackmatthews
Caeiago, Owner at Caeiago Riding Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2017

Thank you and we can't wait to see you again in the not too distant future....

Reviewed April 22, 2017

I genuinely don't know where to start with this review. Every single aspect of my holiday was wonderful and even better than I'd hoped to imagine.

I have to start somewhere so let's start with the horses. You know how you read in magazines about these magical, fabled horses who go when you ask, and stop when you ask, and don't barge, or race, or jump ten feet at the sight of a bag in a hedge? Well these are those horses. Beautifully behaved, beautifully kept, properly well-loved horses - their enjoyment of their lives and their jobs shines out of them.

The house is beautiful and immaculate. The home-cooked food is amazing. The views, of course, are stunning. The rooms are comfortable and homely.

And Lesley, Roddy and Charlie are the most welcoming hosts you could wish for. You feel at home, in their home, as if you're a visiting member of far-flung family rather than a paying guest.

I went on my own and had the most marvellous time, three days, three very different but equally wonderful rides - I will certainly be back, and as soon as possible!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank julie s

Many thanks and can't wait to have you back with us again soon....

Reviewed April 17, 2017

So excited to be back at Caeiago for a special short Easter Break. Arrived to a welcoming tea, and then supper was delicious Welsh lamb, roast potatoes, and several lovely veg, followed by Lesley Jones's amazing ice cream, banana and chocolate dessert. Next day was perfect. Fresh but misty weather, perfect for riding, and myself and friends headed through woods and hills to the pub. The horses were well-behaved and responsive, as they always are, and ride leader Nina made sure we all had a fantastic time - while keeping safe and secure! I'll be returning gain in just a few weeks.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Thea B

Thank you so much and see you soon!