All reviews wonderful horses feel at home ride leaders previous visits beautiful countryside wonderful week lasting friendships other guests home cooking gorgeous food home made cakes great care scones third visit off road lying down special thanks
Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

Just returned from another amazing holiday with my Mum at this wonderful riding centre. As always, everything was absolutely perfect and we didn’t want to leave. A week just isn’t long enough!! The other guests were all lovely and we really hope to see all of them again. I can’t imagine there is a better riding holiday anywhere else. We’ll be back very soon!

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

My partner and I spent a few days here, her horse riding me reading walking chilling and eating.

The food is glorious, breakfast sets you up for the day, followed by cream tea after riding but the highlight is a dinner crafted by Leslie using local produce.

Real Welsh hospitality

We will be back

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 25, 2018

This was my first visit to this riding centre but it definitely wont be my last. Lesley, Roddy and Charlie were the perfect hosts. The food was fantastic and it was so lovely to have tea fresh cakes every afternoon. Lesley had a knack of understanding exactly which horse suited each person. The horses were great and very responsive which always makes it more enjoyable. We were blessed with lovely weather and the scenery was beautiful. I have ridden at a number of different establishments over the years whilst on holiday but this one tops the list.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

This was my third visit to Caeiago, after an eleven year gap. I returned to celebrate my birthday with a group of friends and we had an amazing weekend. The place hasn’t changed, because it doesn’t need to. Lesley, Roddy and Charlie are fantastic hosts who make you feel welcome as soon as you arrive. The accommodation is comfortable and spotlessly clean, and the food is delicious. Highlights were the cream tea when we arrived back after the first day of riding, and Lesley’s perfect roast potatoes! The horses were carefully matched to each rider, and the ride leaders were friendly and helpful. Some members of our group hadn’t ridden for a while, and their confidence really grew over the weekend. I can’t wait to go back!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed July 4, 2018

This riding centre is in a superb location with a wonderful stable of beautiful horses, but what makes it outstanding is the family who run it. We were greeted with such friendliness in addition to tea and biscuits. Dinner was a huge spread and delicious, bedrooms were comfortable and clean. We just did a full days ride the following day after a large breakfast. Being an occasional rider I was perhaps a little ambitious to attempt a full day on a horse, but I could not have been better looked after by Charlie, Lesley's father. I would advise anyone following me with less experience however to come better prepared and appropriately dressed!

We didn't spend a second night but we had access to our room to shower and change before we departed after a delicious tea of scones,cream and jam. I loved this place and would really reccommend it to all. It is also a lovely location for non riding partners to walk.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Caeiago, Manager at Caeiago Riding Centre, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2018

Thank you ever so much and it was lovely to meet you.