“Great Curries”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Telephone 028 9448 8666
Reviewed April 10, 2017

We arrived early evening and after picking up our hire car, this restaurant was recommended to us. We tried it and loved the food so much, we ate there again in our weeks holiday. Lots of variety, and no two curries tasted the same. Friendly staff and quick service.

Reviewed April 9, 2017 via mobile

Nice food served here, curries are tasty and spicy rather than just mad hot. Good menu with something for everyone. We had a good selection from the sides menu to start and a varied selection from the mains, with nan and rice. We even tried the Indian wine, very nice, had some drinks while choosing our menu and paid a reasonable total of £100 for all four of us. Bit out of the way location but they also do take aways.

Reviewed March 26, 2017 via mobile

Absolute rip off and I swear I felt I was eating pataks paste or whatever from supermarket absolutely disgusting first time and difinatly the last and the pleasure of £30 quid rotten..........

1  Thank conspire
Reviewed March 22, 2017

The food in this hotel was lovely and staff were very nice and friendly the food was also lovely and hot

Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

I work close by to spice so decided to head for an Indian with the girls after work. This is the second time I've been and it's been 5 star each time. The restaurant is very nice instead and has a relaxed atmosphere, the service of the staff is also brilliant! The food is outstanding, best Indian I've had!