“Great for afternoon coffee”
Review of The Yellow Door

The Yellow Door
Ranked #19 of 41 Restaurants in Portadown
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: European
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed September 6, 2017

Visited on Saturday afternoon and received very good service even though approaching closing time. We had dessert and coffee which was fresh, well presented and very enjoyable. Would recommend a visit to sample the range of cakes and desserts on offer.

Reviewed July 18, 2017

I was at the yellow door on 15/07/2017 and purchased wheaten bread which was delicious I had bought 8 loaves for family in Glasgow as we all love Irish products and they all said it was Ist class.I also bought 2 salad filled rolls which were delicious .I definitely will go back next time when I am over.The girl was very attentive and efficient.

1  Thank angelaandpats
Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

I am so disappointed with the service I received today. I ordered a sandwich at 1 30 which was eventually thrown at me at 1 50. The purpose of ordering a take away is in the interests if time. I have been a customer for many years and will seriously consider not going back. The sandwich was very average. Customer service very poor.

Reviewed April 21, 2017

I'd really recommend here for brunch, lunch or afternoon tea. The deli salads are great, especially the beetroot one and the one with orzo, wild rice and quinoa. Also, it's possible to order 4 half portions for the price of 2 so you can try more of them!

Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

After a 3rd visit and 3rd bad experience I feel compelled to write a review. Between food (mushrooms) being off, cracked and dirty (not fresh soiling) jugs, food not being cooked as requested (no runny yolks please), barely warm food on cold plates, being overcharged... one has to ask how can so many things over 3 visits be so wrong? I think this place is running on it's previous good reputation and a degree of snobbery. The deli counter has nice food to take away, but to sit in it is expensive and the standard is well below what you pay for. There are plenty of other places around which are much better. I will not be returning - 3 visits are a fair enough opportunity for anyone to impress.

2  Thank GoodWeeFeeders