Redbrick Country Guesthouse
The Ryandale(Dungannon)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Grange Lodge(Dungannon)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsgrey gablesguest houselovely ladyhome from homered bricknorthern irelandan excellent hostminute drivevisiting familythree nightsother guestsdublin airportbase to exploreenjoyable staywithin easy reachdays cyclingfull kitchen
Reviewed September 25, 2011

Grey Gables should be called GREAT GABLES. I have stayed at Moreen's often over the past year whilst on business. Clean - Comfortable and Convenient with a hearty breakfast to set you up for the day.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank Maureen_Port
Reviewed September 22, 2011

Back from a trip in Northern Ireland, we would like to recommend Mrs Stephenson’s Guesthouse (Redbrick house, Corbrackey Lane, BT62 1PQ, Portadown, Co Armagh). Set in a beautiful location, in the coutryside, not far from the town, it includes two beautiful large houses (Redbrick and Greygables) and 3 rooms down the lane. The Large dining-rooms and modern bedrooms with all conveniences are beautifully designed. Besides the comfort of this place, we have especially enjoyed Mrs Stephenson’s friendly and helpful welcome. She was always ready to give her guests all sort of advice and information about the visits and outings in her beautiful country (while cooking and copiously serving the traditional Ulster fries !) . It is the best place we happened to stay in during our trip.
René and Mireille Battut, 3 Allée des Cèdres, 37300 Joué- les Tours. France.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rene B
Reviewed August 19, 2011

My brother, his fiance and myself stayed at Maureen's country bed and breakfast in Portadown, Northern Ireland.
The location was especially convenient for us as we were visiting family in Portadown and Anahugh.
The rooms were lovely - quite big with up-to-date washrooms, bed was very comfortable, you could adjust the heat if you wished, and very clean.
Maureen's irish fry in the morning was exactly what I needed waking up to a drizzling day - the helpings were large, but most times we didn't have trouble finishing our meal.
We stayed at the inn on recommendation from our father who stayed there several years ago - I would also recommend it to anyone who is looking to stay in that area of NI.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank SarahH222
Reviewed August 8, 2011

Me and my friends wanted to get away for a Girly night together. But, because of work commitments we couldn't go far. We are from portadown but going out to this country b&b made me feel like I was on a proper getaway for the night. It's decorated beautifully and the facilities are in great condition. We could pop down to the kitchen and help ourselves to a cup of tea in the evening.

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank Rebhampton
Reviewed July 16, 2011

Several years ago Moreen bailed me out when I was stranded in Northern Ireland by bad weather - and I have never looked back. Whatever you might think about Portadown (and it is even in the news today for the wrong reasons) this is the place to stay. You can be guaranteed a friendly welcome and the accommodation is spacious and relaxing, also useful, as I have found, if you want to set up a small laboratory in a side room when you are at work. I am sure that this is a great place for family accommodation too, given the configuration of the rooms.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business