“Restaurant”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Limavady
Alexander Arms Hotel
Ranked #5 of 7 Limavady B&B and Inns
Reviewed 14 December 2013

Had a meal and bottle of wine, service was great and the mixed grill fabulous, we ate in the alcove which allows privacy. A decent place to have some down to earth cooking. Definitely aa place to explore.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 18 September 2013

Seems to be the only B&B in Limavady, so you take what you get. Rooms were functional but clean, although some of the room could use a little renovating. Shared bathroom and toilet for 4 rooms on each floor. Breakfast was basic, the breakfast room had an air of old hospital cantine, but the service was ok, although maybe some more sleep would have brightend the mood of our waitress.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Nico K
Reviewed 6 August 2013

We ate at the Alexander Arms (we didn't stay there). While the restaurant is fairly bland in appearance, the meal is good value and the quantity plentiful. It isn't fine dining, but it's honest and good value pub fare. The service was OK.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

food wasnt great..
...plus the hours wait didnt help.... then the order came out wrong..
(wasnt busy)
having to listen to staff "give off" about the place while we ate didnt help either i suppose..
maybe we just got them on a bad day. but dont think we will be back to check

• Stayed: June 2013
5  Thank Fishpace
Reviewed 20 February 2013

I am doing a review only of a dining experience at this hotel..we called in for a bite to eat at 3pm in afternoon and were very impressed with the food served..it was of a high standard and fantastic value for money...4 of us went for chicken stacks with champ, pepper sauce and tobacco onions..it was delicious and at around £6 per dinner great value for money..i will definitely be back to dine here when back in Limavady

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank lOrraine68_11
Reviewed 8 March 2012

When i arrived I was told the room did not have a unsuite. That was OK. A very pleasant member of staff showed me to my room. She told me I could turn on an electric heater to heat the room. There was no light above bed - the bulb was missing. Dangerous if there was a child. Before going to bed the lights blew. I reported this to the member of staff. She was very nice and after going to contact her boss told me the lights would probably not be fixed until the morning. However, they did come on later.The bed was clean but slightly damp. In the morning I decided to have a shower. There was just a shower head but there was no where to turn it on. It was just there for view. The 2 litre milk carton was left out for breakfast and the carton of orange juice. I was asked if I wanted tea or coffee. I asked for tea. No toast or anything of that nature appeared or was I asked if I wanted toast. The member of staff at this time was not on the ball.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
8  Thank omckibbin
Reviewed 17 October 2011

We stayed in this hotel for 5 nights and had a very pleasant stay. The hotel staff went out of their way to make it as good as it could be and the Ulster Fry for breakfast is truly huge. Our room was on the first floor and quite basic. The room didn't have an en suite however there is a bathroom and toilet Just across the hall. There is a basin, kettle, hairdryer and TV in the room and also an electric radiator which heated the room quickly. If you want something luxurious don't stay in this hotel however if you're looking for something central and good value then I would recommend the Alexander Arms.

• Stayed: October 2011
3  Thank jennilewes
Also consider these accommodations in or near Limavady
17.2 km away
7.0 km away
Ballycarton House
Ballycarton House
#3 of 7 in Limavady

Been to Alexander Arms Hotel? Share your experiences!