“evening tea”

Add it.
Gareth's Takeaway
Ranked #29 of 41 Restaurants in Portstewart
Reviewed April 4, 2018

My first visit and I was impressed.The food was very good, the staff impeccably turned out and the premises were clean inside and out

Reviewed February 15, 2018

Ordered 2 fish suppers here and was charged £6.35 for each. While waiting for them to be prepared I noticed an advertisement on the wall for all-day special deals including 2 fish suppers for £10.90. When collecting my fish suppers I asked if these qualified for the all-day special deal. I was told that you had to specifically ask for the deal when ordering. I enquirer why I had not been notified of the deal when I had asked for the 2 fish suppers (as would be the case in other takeaways or restaurants - John Dorey's for example) and was told that they were not allowed to mention the deal. I asked would it not be good customer service to make the customer aware of deals that matched their order and was told that they were not allowed to on instruction from Gareth. Well Gareth, I do not appreciate sharp practice like this. Is this policy designed to deceive visitors to Portstewart? How can you build customer loyalty? I know that in future when I visit Portstewart (and I and my family visit often) I will not be giving you my business. So while you food tasted very good, as a matter of principle I will not be back. (I definitely would have had I not felt a bit cheated).

4  Thank wzzrsgraham