“easter saturday tae”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018

lucky enough to get a table on a busy Saturday evening as we hadn't booked. the food was good and the service also. I found the staff courteous and impeccably turned out.Would visit again

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Went for Sunday lunch on Easter Sunday. Ordered Turkey and ham dinners. Adult plates came smaller than the children’s and consisted of Turkey and Ham portion which was adequate, carrots again fine, parsnips which I couldn’t cut with my knife and 2 small roast potatoes- and that was it - no mashed potatoes. I asked for more roast potatoes and was brought a small bowl containing 3 small potatoes which cost me an additionally £3 on top the the £12.95 for the dinner. Definitely not worth it and I will not be recommending it or revisiting it.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Came for a night out last night (Easter Monday) and arrived just before it started to get busy. Asked for a daiquiri at 9pm to which the really lovely and apologetic barman explained they didn’t have the correct ingredients in stock to make one, and I settled for a mojito, however turned to my friend and made a quiet comment about my disappointment at there not being a selection.

A man who appeared to be a head barman as he was dressed differently in a grey shirt rudely approached me and sarcastically asked me if I could organise the situation any better and if so would I like a job. I found this extremely unsettling and quite frankly an appalling way to speak to a paying customer, customer service at its lowest and just downright rude. Disappointing as all the other bar staff were very pleasant, but some staff should really assess the way they speak to their customers.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Went for dinner with my family. Ordered the lamb shank off the menu and it was perfect. Well done ! Eamon.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

We arrived here for lunch on the St.Patricks bank holiday. Had no problem getting a table but couldn’t get anyone to give us menus or want to take our order. Not the lady who was servings fault it was only her and 2 other men. Food took an hour to come out to me, my mother and my brother (this was only the starters), my daughters food we asked for it ASAP or with the starter as I wanted to feed her and be able to eat my own (I ask for this in every Resturant we go to and it’s no problem). My daughters food came out wrong and 40 minutes from we ordered and our main meal was either burnt in places, things were wrong or missing from the meal, for example the menu specifically said roasties but none were on my plate. Very very disappointed. The staff were rushed off their feet. I feel that if they had more staff to accommodate the amount of customers the food could have been better. Shame really.

Date of visit: March 2018