“Food is exceptional!”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Pub With Rooms And Fabulous Food
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Quaint hotel which is very homely. Romans have tea coffee etc and free WiFi. Staff are very friendly and the food is brilliant - steaks and onions rings are amazing. Would be better if the cooked breakfast was available before 8 but there’s a lovely continental breakfast for you before then. Great for business or family outings.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We took an elderly relative here for lunch and from the moment we walked in the service was excellent. We had a pleasant welcome and were shown to our table straight away. Choice of a light lunch menu or standard and both had excellent and varied choices. We asked for a starter size for our relative and it was the perfect size for her. Attentive and friendly staff. A lovely lunch. Thank you to the team.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Called ahead to say my group (of 6) might be a bit late and they said they would keep the kitchen open a few minutes longer. It was worth it. Good food, good beer and a very pleasant atmosphere. Take your Satan’s though. Not easy to find.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

13 of us came here for Sunday lunch including 3 babies and 3 young children. Nothing was too much trouble for the friendly staff. Food was delicious and we had a lovely time in a relaxed atmosphere. I’d definitely come here again when we go to centre Parcs again.

1  Thank rlsb53
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I am staying here on business for a week and am over the moon that I chose the Weymouth Arms.I was warmly greeted on my arrival and shown to my spacious room.
The room is well appointed, has what can only be described as "a massive bed" and the bathroom has a lovely jacuzzi bath. The staff are extremely polite, courteous and made me feel very welcome.Saving the best to last I must mention how fantastic the food served here is, from presentation to taste you will not be disappointed.
I spend what seems like half my life in hotels all around the world with my job and can highly recommend this one as a little gem.