“Generous portions ”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Pleasant meal with generous portions and friendly staff. Good if you've been to Hardwick Hall or walking.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

The Hardwick Inn is a great place for lunch any time of year. If your stuck for a place to go. This beautiful 17th century building has loads of character and history. No need to book, there's loads of room. The food is excellent and staff helpful.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

We had a carvery lunch here with our little dog. I’m coeliac and The staff were so helpful and made me separate roast potatoes and gravy!

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

I have been coming here for the last7 years about a couple of times a year as I live in the South. As I have high standards I booked a Sunday lunch in January for March. We all 5 had different carveries and they were tasty and there was varied veg. The puddings were lovely homemade ones and well presented. I had a wonderful treacle pudding. The staff were helpful & polite. I am looking forward to my next visit. Advise to book ahead.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

If you like large quantities of poor quality food then this is the place for you.

The pies were tasteless and lukewarm.
Bread was dry.

Staff are pleasant enough and service is fairly speedy.
We would never go again.

2  Thank gravepenguin