“Great for coffe and ice cream”
Review of The Sassy Elephant

The Sassy Elephant
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Craigavon
Reviewed June 28, 2016

Super spot for adults and kids, something to please everyone. Funky interior and good service. It's nice to have somewhere to go for coffee in the evening when everywhere else is closed.

Reviewed June 22, 2016 via mobile

I actually went to the studio grill not the sassy elephant but the studio grill isn't up for reviewing. The studio grill is fantastic I treated my boyfriend for his birthday in February yet again I have had fantastic service here everyone is so pleasant! I got my boyfriend a man vs food burger which he loved (although couldn't finish) I had a mini hotdog which by the way is not mini it's a regular sized hot dog but what do you expect with the American portions! I have also been here for breakfast which again did not disappoint can't wait to go back again!

Reviewed June 1, 2016

never receive a receipt never mind a smile, food ok but as for the menu be very careful as it is misleading regarding prices.....it states"mixture of scones, fresh cream & jam £1.49".........which I and other friends have been getting most days with a coffee but on a recent visit was charged an extra £1 for fresh cream. When I asked the girl she said yeah its actually £2.49 we have been charging you an your friends on all visits that amount,to which I responded it clearly states on the menu different. I wouldn't have noticed only on this particular visit I only brought enough money for a scone and coffee. Will never be back as over a period of 3 months Ive been charged an extra £1 for a squirt of fresh cream, the scones have got smaller and the staff would need to be re-trained on their customer service skills.

2  Thank dereky4
Reviewed May 21, 2016 via mobile

When we arrived it looked very good. After about 5mins realised it was really cold & there wasn't much atmosphere. Can't really pin point what was going on with it, maybe we had called on a bad day as the young lad that had served us wasn't really polite, I even saw him roll his eyes at another customer!! A bit of music in the background would be good. Maybe it was because it was a Monday the guy was unhappy I'm not sure. Will try again but it would be more likely later on in the week.

Reviewed May 16, 2016

Absolutely love this really wonderful place , great food , staff fantastic , treats galore , beautiful and very unique with the decoration and tables , a enjoyable place to eat , drink and enjoy !