“Great place for breakfast”

The Beach Club at Calabash
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Placed on the white powdery sands of L'anse Aux Epines Beach, The Beach Club at the Calabash offers the perfect lunchtime setting. British chef Mark Banthorpe fell in love with the island's flavours, and this love lead him to create an exciting menu focused on Grenada's natural ingredients and spices. Lunch is served between 12 noon - 3pm and "tapas" bites and cocktails available from 10.30am - 6.30pm everyday.
Reviewed May 7, 2018

We enjoyed our beachfront delicious breakfast overlooking the ships in Prickly Bay. The food choices were plentiful and the service was food. Love the French Toast and the Cocoa tea.

Reviewed April 12, 2018

I went with my wife and two little daughters to spend an afternoon at the Calabash Beach Club restaurant during our recent vacation in Grenada. We are big foodies and fans of Realias & Chateau hotels - the Calabash is one - that have an emphaisis on food. We were not disappointed. The chcicken roti and lobster tacos were perefect, and the drinks spot on. Our girls loved the food, too. All of this while sitting next to the beach. Perfect!

Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

After sailing for several weeks this was a lovely place to have Lunch. The dive shop next door is also excellent

Reviewed April 7, 2018

I’ve eaten a few times at this restaurant usually lunchtime, I have yet to be disappointed. The service is very good, the wait staff friendly and welcoming, the scenery is beautiful and relaxing.
There is a good choice of food,the tapas are very tasty and gives you the chance to try a few small bites, or you can have something more substantial.
I decided to have the catch of the day served with saffron rice and a bisque sauce, it was delicious! I followed that with the chocolate plate, what a treat, I shared with my husband, a chocolate mousse, a tiny chocolate brownie, chocolate ice cream and a little marshmallow. It was all wonderful. I will go again as there are still a few items on the menu I want to try.

Reviewed April 7, 2018

We were not only bowled over by the food but as much by the service, great team of people in the restaurant and of course in the kitchen.
on our fist outing we were lucky enough to meet with Mark who told us a little more about where the food comes from and him looking for quality, which clearly translates into the food itself.
Our biggest favourites were the lobster raviolis as well as lobster tacos, fabulous. It was 4 of us, we enjoyed it so much on our first visit that we came back a few days later and between all of us we tried most things on the menu, all was excellent.
The team working at the restaurant is just as important, the setting is superb but with quality service and top food you can see why so many people highly enjoy the experience.
Not cheap, but totally worth every EC dollars!
Thanks again, we shall be back when we are next on the island.