See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 30, 2017

We booked in here as the hotel where the wedding reception was on was fully booked- were glad we did!It was literally a minute or so from the reception,and the room was nicer and more spacious than the hotel! (and cheaper!)Staff were very helpful and welcoming.
We'd also recommend the restaurant-very tasty ,big portions ,and well-priced.
thanks again for your hospitality!We'll definitely be staying again ,when we're touring in the summer-cheers!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 4, 2017

I stayed here for one night with my 9 year old son in room 4 - a twin room. My son was very struck by how posh it was! The beds were very comfortable, the shower was absolutely lovely and everything was decorated and finished to such a high standard, it was hard to believe it wasn't a fancy hotel! We were at the top of the building, so noise from the street was minimal and we didn't hear a peep from the bar.
Breakfast was lovely and they were extremely kind to my son - a fussy eater - they gave him an extra rasher and an extra sausage and kept refilling his glass with juice every time the chancer asked! Very friendly people and I hope to stay there again some day.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

I have dined here a few times and have to say they are very consistant .The prices are always reasonable and a good variety in a typical Irish Pub environment,,,,that said not real comfortable downstairs in actual Pub area,,,upstairs more of a proper table and chairs.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family