Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Holly22
Acton, Massachusetts

Pleasant stay

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Sep 26, 2018
My sister and I shared a very small room with extremely comfortable beds. It had everything we needed. Elizabeth cooked and served us a delicious breakfast and gave us hints on what to do and where to go. She was great!
Date of stay: September 2018
    C$237
229.2 km from Brassil's Guest House
210.4 km from Brassil's Guest House
Free parking
Tje beautiful old manor and the amazing Full irish
226.9 km from Brassil's Guest House
View more hotels in Ballyheigue
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

Brasill’s B&B is in a great location and I thought it was good value for money. The staff were lovely and the property is spotlessly clean, our room was spacious even for a family of 5. The breakfast was perfect I would definitely stay here again and would highly recommended.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Tracie M
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

This is a long overdue review, as my husband and I were there in May 2016 when we got engaged in Kerry. We found the B&B owner so friendly and accommodating and our room was spotless and very reasonably priced. My husband proposed to me on the golf course in Ballyheigue and by the time we got back to the B&B she had champagne in our room waiting for us. We were amazed at how friendly everyone in this little town was and we truly had a wonderful experience during our stay. We look forward to visiting again with our new baby!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 4, 2017

Brassil's Guest House is within walking distance of Beautiful Beach, Playground, Eateries, local shop. Clean, cosy and staff especially Margaret really friendly. The use of the Kitchen was a Fantastic Plus for a fussy eater. Our Family Room had 2 doubles and a single, lots of storage and a wonderful high pressure shower. Ample space. Margaret was brilliant towards my 3 children.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed April 19, 2017 via mobile

The full-Irish breakfast was outstanding as was the service provided by Elizabeth and Margaret. Both ladies exuded charm and graciousness.

Our double room was basic. The view was into a neighbour's yard. The room and bathroom were very clean. However, it barely had space for a double bed with just one side cabinet.

If you are looking for just a bed and breakfast our room would be ok, but the lack of any additional space for even a chair did not make it occupant friendly.

Note to owner: every time when either my wife or I rolled over in bed, the headboard banged off the wall. I fixed this by jamming a sock between the headboard and the wall. I'm sure a piece of foam would give a permanent solution.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 23, 2016

My three kids and I stayed in the family room whilst visiting family.
The room was very comfortable and the staff are absolutely lovely.
Only very small niggle would be the wifi can be a bit sporadic depending on where you are in the property.
The breakfast is outstanding (but for some reason beans aren't standard on the fry so ask if required).
If you're in Ballyheighe this place is top notch for location, comfort and breakfast.

Date of stay: August 2016