“Ice Cream Heaven”
Review of Kenmare Ice Cream

Kenmare Ice Cream
Ranked #3 of 6 Dessert in Kenmare
Reviewed April 4, 2018

This place is Ice Cream Heaven. With a selection of 10 different cones, & more flavours & toppings than I can remember. Even though it was about 5 degrees outside, I was still very glad we sampled some of this magic Ice Cream.

Reviewed November 11, 2017

This was a delightful stop on our visit to Kenmare. The lady who served us was so nice and wonderful with our son. The ice cream was delicious, quite reasonably priced with a nice yummy range to choose from. We had chocolate, white chocolate and honeycomb, and all were yum!

Reviewed November 2, 2017

The hubby and I went in the Kenmare Ice Cream shop to see if Irish Ice Cream was yummy! (Silly question, I know.) It was very yummy. He had the Bailey's Ice Cream (get it in a cup, because it is soft). I had the Dark Chocolate Cappuccino (oh my stars)! If you have kids spend a little more on the Sprinkle Waffle cone, just take along hand wipes.

Reviewed October 31, 2017 via mobile

What can I say? Home made ice cream - delicious flavors, reasonably priced, lots of toppings to choose from.
Lovely.

Reviewed October 5, 2017

Locals love this ice cream and Margaret who runs it. She encourages us to add to the range with competitions for new combinations of flavours; I think this may be how she offers gin and tonic! Great taste at any time and you can take away a carton.