“Love this café. ”

Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Kenmare
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

This is one of my favourite cafés ever. The staff are friendly, the atmosphere is great, the food is tasty and the prices are right. I usually pop in for an americano and croissant and it's divine. The scones are amazing too. I love their brown bread with fruit and nuts washed us with a cup of tea. The service is quick and professional. I'd drive to Kenmare just to go here!

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Stopped here on our personal tour of the Ring of Kerry. Super service and excellent food. Great place for a meal!

Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

I had a super delicious homemade granola, highly recommend. The coffee was average... ( I have big expectations from coffee:).

Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

A must for lunch in Kenmare, the food here is delicious, and there's a wonderful selection of cakes, the only hard part is choosing just one!

Reviewed February 12, 2018

This place was packed when we went in for coffee. The pastries looked so good that we were enticed to indulge in pastries too. I would recommend the chocolate croissant and the scones. The mocha coffee was rich and chocolatey and the tea was well brewed. Everyone was happy to be there, including the waitstaff.