“Excellent seafood!”

Price range: US$9 - US$58
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: A Seafood Only Restaurant, perfectly situated on the harbour in Dingle. Pretty fine, interesting, colourful, fun and fresh dining for a Shack !
Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

My husband an I went here to celebrate our anniversary while in Dingle. The atmosphere is great, the wait staff was very friendly, and the food was delicious. We wound up splitting an appetizer and a main, and they actually plated everything separately for us, which was very nice. The fresh scallops we had were quite possibly the best I’ve ever had. They bring the menu to you on a giant chalk board, as the specials of the day depend on what’s been caught that day. You can’t get any fresher!

1  Thank MarronMarvel
Write a ReviewReviews (1,834)

Reviewed July 15, 2018

We were in Europe for 35 days and ate a lot of seafood. This was the best seafood of our entire experience. If you are a seafood enthusiast, I recommend giving it a try. My husband had the monk fish and I had the scallops. The scallop roe was still attached, which was a delightful surprise. I love scallops and these were the best I've ever had. The food was expensive, but well worth the money. If we ever return to Dingle, we will be sure to stop in again!

Reviewed July 13, 2018

This was our favorite restaurant in Dingle- the 4 of us each ordered a different dish and all four were delighted. The sole came with bones and our server kindly and expertly provided help in a table side deboning! Each dish was expertly seasoned and beautifully presented. I would recommend trying to get a reservation if you plan to go.

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

We luckily managed to get a reservation here and were impressed with the outstanding seafood. From the outside looks like any restaurant but inside, top notch food based entirely around the day’s catch. Not just fish and chips but innovative dishes. Highly recommended!

Reviewed July 11, 2018

So glad we visited this restaurant after driving around the Dingle Peninsula. The seafood selections were amazing. The service was impeccable.