All reviews long hike vegetable soup pint of guinness guest lounge hot shower nice bathroom next morning great breakfast our entire trip yogurt aileen mount host tubs ireland lodging highlights
Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

Imaging this: After a long long hike, you walked into an Oasis with excellent food, good people, smile, fireplace, friendly dogs, and caring people. After a beautiful dinner, you then walked into a LARGE clean,and quite room with stunning view, clean sheets, and strong flow of water for a hot shower. Then you have a beautiful breakfast before your next hike...

I highly recommend this place. The vegetable soup was more than excellent. The B&B owners were warm, caring, and wonderful. I look forward to stay with them again.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed October 2, 2018

A good place to stay, went to support son in law, running the Dingle Marathon, and, everything was just perfect, 4 adults and 1 child in 2 rooms, good food, relaxing bar,and, brilliant breakfast, and apart from that a nice vista,and, plenty of things to view in a short drive around.

Reviewed August 17, 2018

This was our last B&B after doing a hill walking tour from Dingle to Cuas. The rooms were large, clean and comfortable; bathrooms were large, clean with shower and tubs; pub food was excellent. We were thrilled to be able to have laundry washed and dried for 10E per load - very useful after hiking with our two boys for 5 days; (curiously, coin laundries are few and far between in Ireland..). The staff were friendly, helpful, and warm. Highly recommend this gem if you get the chance!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Steph I
Reviewed August 14, 2018

So nice and welcomming! We were so wet the day from all the rain and the staff took care of our clothes to dry them. I forgot some items when I went back home to Sweden and I asked them to send it to me. They were so helpful and I recieved my belongings today.
Beside this we enjoyed the food och beer and great breakfast!
Thank you!! <3

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa B
Reviewed August 10, 2018

We arrived here after walking from Ballyferriter, and were very happy to see the Guesthouse ahead of us as we wanted to rest up before hiking over Masatiompan the following day. Everything was excellent! The room was comfortable, and the food and drink well prepared. After a hearty breakfast the next morning, our host gave us advice about the climb and drove us a few kilometers to the foot of the mountain.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends