“Friendly folks, lots of books, hearty food”
Review of An Cafe Liteartha

An Cafe Liteartha
Ranked #44 of 71 Restaurants in Dingle
Reviewed 20 July 2017

We stopped in, bought a few books, and headed to the back to eat some soup and a sandwich. Kevin was very kind, and engaged us in much conversation, telling us about how he arrived in Ireland. We enjoyed chatting. The soup was great - very filling. The sandwich was also good. We would absolutely go back.

2  Thank Daniela C

Reviewed 8 July 2017

Still as fantastic as it was 25+ years ago.
Exceptionally friendly and helpful young man/staff.
Delicious homemade soup.

Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

I stumbled across a lovely evening here lastnight, Thursday 09/06/2016 an evening of poems, songs, story telling, party pieces and tunes all 'as gaeilge' but don't worry if you haven't got much Irish like me, you will still be made very welcome but be warned you will be asked if you would like to sing, play or tell a story or something, 'no pressure' she said as she laughed, I played 2 jigs on a guitar someone gave me a loan of. I enjoed the night and think it's a great idea. Thete's tea and coffee available from the cafe and some of the group brought some tasty looking treats!

3  Thank Paul T
Reviewed 2 November 2015

Wall to wall books, from new releases to the obscure, it's definitely worth a pop-in if you're looking for something to read.

3  Thank Shawn F
Reviewed 28 September 2015

You could spend hours in this lovely bookshop. The cafe wasn't opened on the day of my visit but I didn't mind as my intention was to buy a few good books to take home. I wasn't disappointed.

2  Thank Nano55