“Amazing find!”
Review of Pantri Cafe

Pantri Cafe
Ranked #28 of 76 Restaurants in Dingle
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Description: Pantrí Café is a cosy café on Lower Main St. Dingle, Co Kerry. Serving Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Fresh pressed juices and coffee The cafe features a funky and relaxed atmosphere with a large garden, perfect for those sunny days . Open every day except Tuesday 9am-5pm (Food until 4pm) Sunday Brunch all day 9.30am-3pm
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

We went for a walk looking for a cafe for lunch and stumbled upon this place and we are so happy we did! I ordered a veggie burger and I honestly could eat this delicious creation every day! My husband had the chicken salad sandwich and loved it along with a green veggie cold pressed juice. I wish I could bring this place home with us!

There are newer reviews for Pantri Cafe

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

I'm making my way through the menu here and I yet have found something wrong. It's great to have a place to go in Dingle that's good for breakfast brunch and lunch! Great flavours and healthy options. The mimosas go down a treat too!

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

We had breakfast in the pantri on mon 24th july and it was amazing we dined in the lovely sunny garden i had the brisket benny gubben smoked brisket on sourdough topped with poached eggs and hollandaise sauce my partner a vegatarian type pattie also served with eggs both dishes were served with beautiful salads we had 2 health smoothies and 2 good coffees to finish the very pleasent 2 ladies serving us and the setting added to the meal we live in killarney but we would drive to dingle just to visit the pantry again first class dining

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

What a refreshing and lunch. It was light and healthy, with fresh ingredients and prepared to order. I have a very hearty appetite and it left me full as well as being healthy! The cakes were not as good for my waist line but they were simply wonderful, so good in fact that we couldn't decide which one to have! I would highly recommend this cafe restaurant to anyone who would like brunch, lunch or just a coffee and cake!

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

We recently visited Dingle and were looking for a quick bite to eat. We found Pantri tucked up a little alleyway and how lucky we were. On arrival with our 20 month old child we were met by a friendly waitress who gave us the option to sit in the main area or a quiet little sun room out back. We opted for the sunroom. Within a flash a highchair was brought out and our drinks orders were taken. Although being there before the lunch menu had started the chef kindly got some soup for our wee boy. Our main meals from the breakfast menu were brought out promptly and wouldnt have been out of place in a top end restaurant.
Great food, good value for money, friendly relaxed atmosphere and attentive staff. Couldnt have asked for more!! Will definitely be back if in Dingle again!! Lucky locals to have this on their doorstep!!