“Amazing food”
Review of Fenton's Of Dingle

Fenton's Of Dingle
Ranked #15 of 76 Restaurants in Dingle
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Absolutely gorgeous feed. I had mussels to start and they were stunning. Monkfish and scallops for main were incredible. Very food portions for the price. The scallops were the best I've had. Husband and sister got steak and it was lovely. Staff were super friendly and attentive! Thanks for a meal I'll be raving about for ages!

There are newer reviews for Fenton's Of Dingle

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

This was the best meal I had in my recent tour of Ireland. The food was amazing; I had a trio of fish and affogato for dessert. The staff were friendly and accommodating, and allowed us to try a number of wines before we decided on a delicious rioja. The surroundings are cosy too.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

we booked a table for 7.30 in the restaurant we were greeted by a very friendly member of staff who showed us to our table. They really took great care of us all night. the food was great and the service was excellent. The four of us had a really good time there it was very relaxed. I would recommend Fentons.

1  Thank Marlene R
Reviewed 7 July 2017

Service was efficient but not particularly friendly or warm. Food was fine but nothing special. For the price, there are better options in town.

1  Thank MattN69
Reviewed 5 July 2017

Very friendly staff and helpful with a large group. Food was delicious. Portions were large and everyone was happy. Seafood a speciality. Crumble desert definitely the favourite in our group.

1  Thank mariasO7789JC