“Staff make it memorable”
Review of Blue Zone

Blue Zone
Ranked #19 of 71 Restaurants in Dingle
Price range: US$7 - US$17
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: French pizzas a specialty. Steaks from the grill. Healthy salads: organic smoked salmon, tofu, Feta, Spicy Thai chicken, goat cheese & sun-dried tomatoes. Home made ice-creams, great desserts, extensive wine list by the glass. Takeout available. Also gluten free, vegetarian & vegan options. Closed on Wednesdays.
Reviewed 16 January 2015

Ate dinner here with a friend on New Year’s Eve. We were greeted by a warm smile and shown to a table where they brought us iced water immediately.

The restaurant has a laid back vibe and is candlelit inside.

The menu is extensive and caters for all pizza and pasta lovers. The two pizzas we ate were simply gorgeous – I had the goat’s cheese and my friend had the ham with extra rocket and balsamic vinegar! The service is simply impeccable, with all waiters courteous, attentive and on hand to serve.

The owner is passionate about food and checked on us frequently and gave my friend his delicious home-made ice cream with a champagne biscuit hidden at the end!

This restaurant is located opposite the church up a few steps. I would highly recommend this place and will certainly return on my next visit to Dingle.

2  Thank KerryGirl_14

Reviewed 5 January 2015

Found this intriguing 'Blue Zone' Dec 6th 2014. Such a warm and wonderful place! The owner and staff make you feel at home the moment you enter. The food left me in raptures and the booze matches perfectly! Cannot praise highly enough! A must visit!! Unique and a true gem :-) only wish they'd open one in my home town!

1  Thank Janine168
Reviewed 4 January 2015

Visited the Blue Zone while staying in Dingle for a few of days between 31/12/14 and 03/01/15 and I will definitely return the next time I am in Kerry. The Pizzas were delicious and the wine was amazing. (Good Irish coffee too!) We had planned on going to some of the bars in Dingle after dinner but ended up staying in the restaurant for drinks for the night. The music was fantastic and the place just has a great chilled out atmosphere. Staff were top class. Would highly recommend this place to anybody visiting Dingle (for food or just for a glass of wine)..it isn't your typical pizza restaurant, it's a classy place. All round great dining experience.

1  Thank Dara H
Reviewed 21 December 2014

Back in Dingle again for Other Voices and visit my favorite pubs and the blue zone wine bar which has the best pizzas and background music. I shall be back in April!

1  Thank Paddy Joe M
Reviewed 21 December 2014

This is a cool little place! It is exactly the kind of quirky individual local place you love to find when traveling. The looks of the place are one thing but having good food too doesn't always happen. This place delivers! (I don't know if they actually deliver, we ate in.) The pizzas are really good and had interesting combinations. My companion is a real wine drinker and the wine list impressed him. We had a great night when we visited last month. Even though it wasn't "in season" everyone seemed to go out of their way to make make sure we had a great meal and we left feeling almost like locals. The owner is a super interesting raconteur to boot! If ever we get back to Ireland (it was on our bucket list) we will definitely be back!

1  Thank Lexi B