1,837 results
All reviews kids club coastguard restaurant leisure centre the outdoor hot tub movie room graham fitzgerald presidential suite the general manager family break fantastic hotel bar food bit dated top class breathtaking views view of the bay slea head breakfast room
Reviewed September 12, 2018

This was our 3 Rd hotel on our 3 Rd night of travels
We spent 2 nights at this fabulous hotel.
We had a fantastic large and comfortable room, I was reluctant to leave it .
It did not have a view of the water but a pleasant view of the farm, and I loved watching the cows.
It was extremely comfortable it was also quiet and did not hear noise from other rooms
We enjoyed our breakfast in a lovely bright and sunny room, and the food off the menu was excellent .

Room Tip: Had a superior room, it was fabulous ,lots of space
Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

This review is long overdue. I went to Dingle in September 2014. The Skellig Hotel is lovely hotel and unfortunately fully booked during our time in Dingle so we had to stay at another hotel. We decided to stop in and have lunch because my brother in law stayed here previously with his family. He loved his stay and he wanted us to see it. The restaurant and bar was lovely and the food was great. While we were dining we realized that we booked the wrong day (Americans, we switched day and month). Our waiter overheard and informed the concierge of our issue. They called around for us and found us a hotel and the booked dinner reservations for us at the best seafood restaurant in town. I can’t thank them enough and was only sad that we could not stay at the hotel. The staff there is exceptional and truly understand what it means to be in hospitality. I can’t wait to go back and stay.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Just back from our recent trip. 2 night stay. From the moment we entered the hotel we were made very welcome. The staff were amazing, everyone of them. All were friendly, helpful and courteous. Our room was excellent. The dinner and breakfast were also excellent. A great variety of food. Location ideal. Looking forward to our next trip

Michael and Kathryn. Cork

1  Thank Experience45851
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

They have WiFi but it’s practically at dial-up speed and it’s insecure. You’ll get at maximum two bars, but then it drops to one in an instant - your attempts at opening anything are futile. I was told that they’re working on coming into the century when I mentioned to the front desk that small B&Bs have better WiFi. But, I was told that I’m welcoming to hang out I. The lobby where the signal was stronger to use the WiFi. Are you kidding me?!?!? For $250 a night I expect WiFi that works in my room! As far as the air conditioning is concerned -there is none.

2  Thank Sherpa757252
Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

Only stayed one night as part of an Irish Car tour. Previously we had stayed In 3 beautiful hotels, Dublin, Kinsale & Killarney & sorry to say, all out weighed the Dingle Skellig for quality & room size. I said Good morning to the lady on reception, quite loudly & was totally ignored. The room was very clean though. Beautiful views from the restaurant, although our room overlooked the noisy car park. Quite relieved it was only for one night.