Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Bob Armstrong
Smithfield, Virginia

Gorgeous property, awesome staff, super location, and DINGLE! What more do you need?

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed May 4, 2024
We thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of our stay at this exceptional property! Stayed two nights in late April 2024. The room was immaculate and a great size. The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly. The location - right on Dingle Harbour - is breathtaking. It's an easy walk to the village and town proper. There's ample parking, too! Our stay at Dingle Skellig helped to make this stop a top memory for my wife and I. We hope to return, soon!
Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
0.6 km from Dingle Skellig Hotel & Peninsula Spa
No prepayment needed
0.7 km from Dingle Skellig Hotel & Peninsula Spa
Free parking
Nice size, newly remodeled room. Tons of plugs, window that opens, comfortable bed.
C$213
  • Algotels
0.8 km from Dingle Skellig Hotel & Peninsula Spa
View more hotels in Dingle
2,306 results
All reviews kids club coastguard restaurant leisure centre the outdoor hot tub the general manager fantastic hotel bar food bit dated top class sea view out of this world graham creche wedding bay town ireland
Selected filters
Reviewed April 22, 2024

I hadn't hear much about this hotel before I stayed there, but I will be telling everyone about it now! Location is stunning, the rooms are spacious and comfortable and the new rooms are extra luxurious. The perfect place for a weekend getaway.

From start to finish the staff were all excellent, it’s so lovely to be greeted with a smile and a hello from everyone. Special mention to Rosa on the desk and Ken who does a fabulous job. Will definitely be back.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 7, 2024 via mobile

Stayed here over the Easter holidays with my husband and two kids. The staff were amazing and the facilities for children in the hotel were great. We couldn’t have asked for anymore .
The staff in the kids club are lovely and our children really enjoyed it.
The breakfasts are all cooked fresh, you order off a menu as opposed to serve yourself.
The rooms were a little small but we couldn’t get a family room so I can understand that .
We will definitely be back

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed April 6, 2024 via mobile

We have travelled to Dingle and to the Skellig regularly over the years and always been happy with our family breaks. It took us a while to get back down there so we haven’t been since Covid and while it is clear that the upgrades have been done to the rooms etc it looks relatively the same.
My gripe however is with the price and the room we were given, the room rate on the night in question was €280. This was for two adults and two children; we were told there would be two beds as they both sleep in their own beds and when we arrived there was a double, single and a camp bed in a relatively cramped space. I work in hospitality myself so I can assure you that the camp bed supplied would not pass the muster in our own offerings, it was missing springs and seemed to have a duvet in place of a mattress.
When I asked at reception why we hadn’t gotten a bed she told me it had all been outlined in an email sent to us. I accepted this as it was a fairly last min trip and I hadn’t checked my emails but when I later did look no such email existed. What got mé altogether though was at the time a colleague of hers asked me was I ok and I explained how I thought there would be two beds but there wasn’t and that they both had their routine, she gave me a what can only be described as look of disdain. Now don’t get me wrong, as a whole my experience of the Skellig staff is of complete professionalism but in this case no.
My final gripe is that we were in a room across from the ballroom and that day there was a wedding and the sound from the music was very loud. All in all I would say that value for money has gone out the window. In anyone’s terms, a 4* hotel sporting a cramped room and a less than acceptable camp bed is not value for money in my eyes anyway, the room was also uncomfortably hot and only for the presence of a fan we would have melted away.

Date of stay: February 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed April 2, 2024

Location, Location, Location! We really enjoyed our two night stay at Dingle Skellig Hotel while on our road trip throughout Ireland. We were able to walk downtown in just a few minutes, which was very convenient after spending time in the many pubs that Dingle has to offer. We did have food at the restaurant in the hotel which was okay, but get out and experience the pubs if you have the opportunity! We did try to use the hot tub / pool area; however, it was full (only fits about 5-6 people). We found out that the offer memberships to use the pool and spa, so there are "outsiders" there. We didn't end up getting to use the spa at all, so if that is a determining factor for you, I would reconsider.

Date of stay: March 2024
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed March 20, 2024

I am very surprised this hotel has 4 stars, I assume this because it has a pool, no way in my opinion is it 4 star, the stair carpets are dirty, the
changing rooms for the pool reminiscent of a public pool and thechangingroom and are cold.The whole hotel needs updating with dreary
decor and carpets everywhere.
The bedrooms are OK although 2 bathroom tiles were cracked