Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Veronica

Amazing caring staff!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 weeks agovia mobile
My sister stayed in the hotel for a 3 night break with her 4 year old daughter and my Dad. The team at the hotel could not have been nicer. They were so accommodating to the varied needs of the 4 year old and the 84 year old!! The team realised as we checked in that my Neice is enchanted by fairies and they went above and beyond to include this in her stay and make it part of her holiday. They even gave her handwritten notes and gifts from her fairy friend “Aurora”. The staff were attentive and showed genuine care for us and we felt that they really wanted us to enjoy the experience.
Date of stay: May 2024
  • ZenHotels.com
    C$303
0.8 km from Dingle Skellig Hotel & Peninsula Spa
The Lighthouse B&B
  • eDreams
1.4 km from Dingle Skellig Hotel & Peninsula Spa
Free parking
Nice size, newly remodeled room. Tons of plugs, window that opens, comfortable bed.
C$198
  • ZenHotels.com
1.0 km from Dingle Skellig Hotel & Peninsula Spa
View more hotels in Dingle
2,302 results
All reviews kids club coastguard restaurant leisure centre the outdoor hot tub the general manager fantastic hotel bar food bit dated top class sea view out of this world graham creche wedding bay town ireland
Selected filters
Reviewed May 7, 2024

Great location. Very courteous check inn staff. Very clean and comfortable rooms.
Very nice bar and staff.
Major problem was time breakfast time.
Did not start until 7:30 which was not accommodating for travelers needing to leave early for flights or other coach transportation. Staff actually locked doors to breakfast room and stated 7:30 start!!!
Too bad, breakfast looked very good. Need to be more accommodating to guests.

Room tip: As stated in review
Date of stay: May 2024
Reviewed May 4, 2024

We thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of our stay at this exceptional property! Stayed two nights in late April 2024. The room was immaculate and a great size. The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly. The location - right on Dingle Harbour - is breathtaking. It's an easy walk to the village and town proper. There's ample parking, too! Our stay at Dingle Skellig helped to make this stop a top memory for my wife and I. We hope to return, soon!

Reviewed April 22, 2024

I hadn't hear much about this hotel before I stayed there, but I will be telling everyone about it now! Location is stunning, the rooms are spacious and comfortable and the new rooms are extra luxurious. The perfect place for a weekend getaway.

From start to finish the staff were all excellent, it’s so lovely to be greeted with a smile and a hello from everyone. Special mention to Rosa on the desk and Ken who does a fabulous job. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed April 7, 2024 via mobile

Stayed here over the Easter holidays with my husband and two kids. The staff were amazing and the facilities for children in the hotel were great. We couldn’t have asked for anymore .
The staff in the kids club are lovely and our children really enjoyed it.
The breakfasts are all cooked fresh, you order off a menu as opposed to serve yourself.
The rooms were a little small but we couldn’t get a family room so I can understand that .
We will definitely be back

Reviewed April 6, 2024 via mobile

We have travelled to Dingle and to the Skellig regularly over the years and always been happy with our family breaks. It took us a while to get back down there so we haven’t been since Covid and while it is clear that the upgrades have been done to the rooms etc it looks relatively the same.
My gripe however is with the price and the room we were given, the room rate on the night in question was €280. This was for two adults and two children; we were told there would be two beds as they both sleep in their own beds and when we arrived there was a double, single and a camp bed in a relatively cramped space. I work in hospitality myself so I can assure you that the camp bed supplied would not pass the muster in our own offerings, it was missing springs and seemed to have a duvet in place of a mattress.
When I asked at reception why we hadn’t gotten a bed she told me it had all been outlined in an email sent to us. I accepted this as it was a fairly last min trip and I hadn’t checked my emails but when I later did look no such email existed. What got mé altogether though was at the time a colleague of hers asked me was I ok and I explained how I thought there would be two beds but there wasn’t and that they both had their routine, she gave me a what can only be described as look of disdain. Now don’t get me wrong, as a whole my experience of the Skellig staff is of complete professionalism but in this case no.
My final gripe is that we were in a room across from the ballroom and that day there was a wedding and the sound from the music was very loud. All in all I would say that value for money has gone out the window. In anyone’s terms, a 4* hotel sporting a cramped room and a less than acceptable camp bed is not value for money in my eyes anyway, the room was also uncomfortably hot and only for the presence of a fan we would have melted away.

Date of stay: February 2024