All reviews eggs benedict great location breakfast was excellent scones guest house short walk cows grazing close to town reasonable rates fresh fruit plenty of parking off street parking room was spacious full irish breakfast stay there again great place to stay bed and breakfast
Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

Bernie Bambury is simply the best! She made us feel welcome and at home, cooked, cleaned and made reservations for us. She also lined up three drivers and a guide to make our stay the best that it could be! She knows where to shop for everything!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2018

We had a lovely stay for more than a week at Bambury's. It's was quiet, well-kept, and the breakfasts are delicious. The guesthouse is located close to everything so that we walked everywhere, but was also quiet. The staff was so friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay there again!

Room tip: Had a front-facing room, so light traffic is heard during the day but not at night.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed July 26, 2018

Bambury’s was a great place to stay to visit Dingle. It was only a couple of blocks to the downtown. Our bedroom (a triple) was spacious and very comfortable, especially the beds. The breakfast was delicious, including flaky scones, eggs benedict and fresh fruit. Our hostess gave us some recommendations for dinner and a pub to hear music, and offered to help us book a ferry to Great Blasket.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

Bernie made the check in easy and made great suggestions on what we should do and where we should do it! She was spot on with everything. The rooms were spacious, comely and clean. We felt in good hands the entire time. As an extra special treat, when I called to ask to have a forgotten dress sent to my house in the US, she cheerfully took my address and said she’d send it free of charge. My sisters and I strongly recommend Bambury Guest House!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 17, 2018

If I could give Bambury's Guesthouse more than 5 stars, I would! Lovely, well appointed, quiet room. Staff very cheerful and helpful. Breakfast the best of our 3 week Irish holiday (see photo). While my husband enjoyed the fresh strawberry crepe, I preferred the Irish eggs benedict. Plenty of free parking, and a quick 2 minute walk to downtown Dingle.
Highly Recommend!!

Room tip: upper floor
  • Trip type: Travelled on business