“Superb food”

Ranked #16 of 76 Restaurants in Dingle
Price range: US$8 - US$36
Cuisines: European, Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Serving the very best of fresh Dingle and Kerry produce, our fish comes straight to us from the local fishing boats and our meats and vegetables come from local farmers in the area. Lobster, Crab Claws, Clams, Prawns, Monkfish, Calamari........ Succulent Steaks, Home-made Burgers, Kerry Lamb, Gluten Free Dishes (including our classic Fish 'n Chips)....... Sinful Desserts.......... A fully Licensed Bar. Enjoy our tasteful nautical decor that celebrates the maritime traditions of Dingle, our fresh bright ambiance with soft cushions and furnishings, and on a special evening, experience the glow of a Dingle Peninsula sunset as it casts its last rays over the harbour.
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

We were in Dingle sightseeing when the weather changed and we had a downpour.
The Boatyard Restaurant was right there and we decided to try it for some lunch.
I had the Monkfish Scampi which was delicious. The rest of the family had vegetable soup with toasted sandwiches. They said the soup was and toasted switches were beautiful but so tiny in size. Overall, the fish was beautifully cooked and I would most certainly have it again but the sandwiches was so small. It must be the smallest slice of bread I have ever seen...

There are newer reviews for The Boatyard Restaurant

Reviewed 20 July 2017

After a long day of sightseeing, my husband and I came upon the Boatyard, and went in. We did not have a reservation, but the hostess/waitress told us to wait, she would check on tables. They were busy, but she said that if we could wait a bit, she would have a table. We said we would wait, she told us to go ahead and get drinks and wait at one of their outdoor tables on their large deck. We were given a table in under the time she had mentioned, and our food and service was great! Glad we waited!

1  Thank lebster01
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Too expensive for the vegeterian burger and the little fries I had, but it was good. The place is nice!

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Atlantic seafood platter. My only mistake was that I got it to share. And that I should have gotten lobster with it. But with my budget, I had to feed the kids too. Basking in the Dingle sunshine, not saying the blue skies made it, but it definitely complimented a super experience.

1  Thank Davey B
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Whether it is lunch or dinner, the food is delicious and the fish is fresh as uou can get. The chowder is creamy & full of chunks of fish. The children are always delighted with the large portions of fish & chips too!! Enjoy!!