1,246 results
All reviewshelen brianjacuzzi bathbread and butter puddingpancakesboutique hotelthought of everythingdingle baysmall hotelkipperstea and coffeefantastic hoststwo nightsjunior suitelittle touchesview of the baysitting roomamazing breakfast
Reviewed July 17, 2014

We spent three lovely nights at Castlewood House and enjoyed every minute of it, from our arrival to our departure. Our room was beautiful, comfortable, immaculate and had a beautiful view of Dingle Bay. The location of the inn is perfect, an easy walk in to town, yet away from the noise and traffic. Breakfast is wonderful, and the seating area is beautiful. Brian gave us good directions for our tour of the Dingle Peninsula, and wonderful dining recommendations. We were a little sad to leave, we would return again in a minute! We highly recommend Castlewood House and the Dingle Peninsula.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank curlygramma
Reviewed July 16, 2014

This was a bit of a splurge for us but was a lovely stay. The room was immaculate and the jacuzzi tub was much appreciated after many days of walks.

Aine met us upon arrival with much-needed coffee and provided excellent advice on local hikes. The staff also provided us assistance with dinner reservations.

The breakfast was one of the best we've had. I wish I had a larger stomach as everything was amazing.

Room Tip: The superior room had a jet tub and lovely views of Eask Tower and the bay.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 13, 2014

This is one fantastic establishment! No detail was too small to notice, the rooms were gorgeous, the breakfasts plentiful and superb, and the customer service beyond compare. Aine in particular was truly stellar...I had a badly sprained ankle upon arrival, and she not only helped me find music, entertainment, shopping, and restaurants that were exquisite, but also showed me the easiest way to navigate the town and find parking. The location was fantastic: right on the bay, extremely near to town yet quiet and peaceful. My only complaint was that it spoiled me for the rest of my journey, as no other hotel or B&B, even the more expensive ones, even came close to Castlewood Guest House. I never wanted to leave! Bravo!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank AandMRay
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Beautiful small hotel with personal service and wonderful amenities. It looks brand new, so clean I took a bath in the gorgeous big jet tub! It is a short walk from Dingle town, but so worth it. All the amenities are first class with everything you need. Beautiful views, great breakfast, and hardworking, friendly owners. THE place to stay in Dingle.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TallyLassy850
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Out of the bustle of the town proper, but Dingle is walkable in about 7 minutes. Lovely house, clean, modern bathrooms, excellent service. Well-stocked and delicious breakfast buffet available. Very friendly staff.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo