Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
nicoler
Rhode Island

Excellent stay and Wonderful Restaurant

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jun 1, 2024via mobile
The staff at Dingle Benners is just wonderful and the FOOD was an amazing surprise We did some high end dining during our travels throughout Ireland and our dinner at the hotel was our favorite dinner. The seafood chowder is OUTSTANDING. Mrs Benner’s company coral is also a winner!

We loved the breakfasts and found the front desk management to be very kind and professional.

The value is excellent.

The only odd thing about our stay was our room which included a handicapped shower and bath which we did not need (fortunately) and we had had difficulty working the showering. We had requested a quiet room which we did get and that offset the odd bathroom. But the room was large and we had plenty of storage space.

Definitely recommend this hotel.
Date of stay: June 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
C$1,066
C$301
    C$301
    C$1,066
  • ZenHotels.com
0.2 km from Dingle Benners Hotel
Free parking
Nice size, newly remodeled room. Tons of plugs, window that opens, comfortable bed.
C$290
0.9 km from Dingle Benners Hotel
1.3 km from Dingle Benners Hotel
View more hotels in Dingle
1,176 results
All reviews quaint hotel the main street central location no elevator centre of town the pub great town two nights excellent breakfast comfortable rooms live music pubs ireland peninsula john
Selected filters
Reviewed May 28, 2024

This hotel is a good option if you're looking to be in the centre of Dingle. It's right in the middle of everything and pretty much the whole town is easily accessible from it on foot.

We took a room in the newer wing as I was looking for the quietest room possible. The hotel honoured my request to be as far from the street as possible as I had read about noise issues. Laura on the front desk was wonderful.

We generally did not have a problem with noise in the hotel, though there was pounding music from somewhere nearby until about midnight. No air conditioning, but we managed with keeping the window open and using the tower fan, even after a very warm day for Irish standards.

As others have noted, the hotel is clean but decor is very tired particularly in the common areas. Room was more modern but the bathroom was in need of an update.

Breakfast was good and parking was easy behind the hotel.

Wouldn't hesitate to stay again.

Date of stay: May 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 14, 2024

Benners is not somewhere that we immediately think of going to for a nice dinner in Dingle, though we often go there for coffee and scones, lunch or a drink, but with less choice during the winters months we ate here twice within a few weeks and both experiences were excellent. The dining room wasn't open so the dinner was in their lovely bar. They had a number of specials on each night and I choose from these. I had their Fish Pie the first time and the Hake with Prawns on my second visit. Both were delicious and served with a generous portion of vegetables and mashed potatoes. So refreshing not to be looking st fried food, coleslaw and chips! Booking in advance was vital as lots of people were being turned away. Service was excellent - good Irish hospitality. Looking forward to my next visit.

Room tip: It is essential to prebook for dinner as space is limited in their lovely bar
Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 6, 2024

Don't try
to recreate fish an chips !!
Extortionate price, frozen fish, no lemon,, and garden peas !!!!!
Bar food at restaurant prices and the only thing I can say is , it was edible.

Date of stay: May 2024
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed April 29, 2024

The location was great, right in the middle of town and walking distance to everything. We were able to park the car easily each day behind the hotel after exploring the Dingle peninsula and beyond. We had rooms in the front of the hotel (a little noisy at night with windows open), so no elevator, but the rooms were spacious. The decor was a mixed bag of old, tired furniture with some new functional pieces, but the room and bathroom were clean. The beds were comfortable and we all slept well. The breakfast was top notch. All in all, a nice stay and we will stay here again on our next visit.

Room tip: If you need an elevator, ask for a room near the back of the hotel near the lift
Date of stay: July 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed April 16, 2024 via mobile

Despite carefully planning which quiet, renovated room with a bathtub and view and having email correspondence ahead of time making notes in my booking, plus booking directly with the hotel myself to ensure there were no mix ups, I showed up Monday 8pm and my room had been given away - no other removated room with bath tub available. The only alternative offered was a much smaller, no view, room next to renvarions and kitchem noise so I couldn't nap during the day.
The Swing shift gal was very apologetic, comped me a free drink, and I did get the medically necessary bathtub but... It's my very hard earned savings as a teacher coming all the way from the USA, and instead of enjoying my stay, I hate being in this room. I had to ask for a lower rate (which she gave me). My view from my bed... this wall.

Positive note - Breakfast was good!

Room tip: There is a whole row of B&Bs and Inns with direct harbor views. Go there.
Date of stay: April 2024