Had a birthday girlie week-end at Mount falcon's Woodland lodge and Lakeside Cottages where we enjoyed the spectacular woodlands,tower, spa, hotel and the best food and customer service ever. Sixteen girls all had the most wonderful week-end and the Management and staff made this possible. Henrietta on Reception was so kind and helpful and could'nt do enough for us. Deirdre at the spa went out of her way to make the girls feel relaxed while they enjoyed their fab treatments. I had the pleasure of meeting the famous Philippe (Award winning Chef) who did himself proud on both nights. Dave the bar manager went out of his way to help. Good staff are like gold dust and Shane Maloney cares for his staff the same way he cares for Mount Falcon and its visitors. This was the best location, customer service, cleanliness,food, service and value that I have experienced and the girls (all sixteen) agree and will return. Well done Mount Falcon 110% in all areas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mount Falcon Estate lies by the banks of The River Moy ( the most prolific wild Atlantic Salmon river in Ireland ) between Foxford and Ballina ( The Salmon Capital of Ireland ). The Estate consists of a 4 star deluxe 32 bedroom hotel, Luxury lodges, fishing for wild Atlantic Salmon on its own stretch of the river Moy, a 3 acre rainbow trout stocked lake, a School of Falconry, 100 acres of mature woodland, a 3 km walking / jogging / biking trail, an Elemis Spa and Clay pigeon shooting. The house was built in 1876 and was a wedding present from one young groom to his new wife. The Estate was originally owned by The Knox family whose ancestors are buried in the circular graveyard next to a Megalithic tomb located on the Estate. Opened in 2006 Mount Falcon was the youngest ever hotel to win The AA Hotel of the year. In 2015 the Hotel was named the best Manor House Hotel in Ireland. The Hotels 'Kitchen Restaurant' holds 2 AA Rosettes and has received numerous awards for Best Hotel Restaurant in Connaught and The Best Head Chef in Connaught, the most recent award received was in 2015 for Best Chef in Connaught(by the Good Eating Guide). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Mount Falcon Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Falcon Estate Hotel Ballina
- Mount Falcon Country Hotel
- Mount Falcon Country Ballina