All reviews the ground floor small sign quiet courtyard shared breakfast double beds and a single bed small kitchen wonderful meal no lift yogurt town centre first floor tea and coffee lovely touch couldn't do enough second to none the river dillons
Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for one night while visiting ballina Jack the owner met us on arrival (very nice guy) sorted us out and gave us a few tips on eating places etc room has everything you need and very private comfy bed! very short walk into town centre would recommend a stay here!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Melanie P
Reviewed September 28, 2017

I was looking for a place near Belleek castle as my friend was getting married there. I booked this place almost a year in advance and they ended up canceling my booking a month before my trip. They didn't even give a reason.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Julie E
Jack M, Owner at The Lodge at Dillions, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

Hi Julie, We are so sorry this happened to you. I only took control of this business in May 2017 and i see from the records that it was before my time here. That's no excuse for the way you were treated and as a gesture of good will i would be more than happy to offer you a free stay here with us in The Lodge. Please contact me privately. Jack (Owner)

Reviewed July 29, 2017

Stayed for three nights couldn't have been better. Couldn't fault on anything about the stay. Jack and staff very helpful, friendly and nothing was to much trouble to them. Will be back. Recommend to anyone visiting in the area.

Room Tip: room 5 for a family of four
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Ann F
Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Lodge for an overnight with my partner. The room was large and nicely decorated. The location is very handy for the Moy river and town centre. Help yourself breakfast in the morning suited me and was fresh. The restaurant right next door is lovely. Shower is powerful and bathroom is a decent size. All in all, a nice place at a decent price.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kathleen R
Reviewed May 30, 2017

Stayed for a couple of nights here last weekend. The accomodation is a small building of 5 or 6 separate apartments. On the ground floor as you walk in the front door is a shared breakfast bar with fridge stocked with juices, milk etc. and a choice of cereals, bread tea/coffee and fruit on the bench.
We stayed in apartment 5 which was on the second floor. It had 2 large rooms with double beds and tv in each. Our window overlooked the river and also the car park where we had parked. The wifi struggled to reach up to this floor but when it did manage to connect it was pretty fast.
The location of the building was great. Very close to the centre of town yet just far enough out so that it wasnt noisy or busy. There are 2 restaurants in the courtyard. Luskins Bistro was the only one we tried and it was lovely.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family