“Decent Ice cream place”
Review of Pappagallino's

Pappagallino's
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Malahide
Reviewed June 15, 2018

This is located near the beach( 3 mins walk). Serves Ice Creams, Crepes, Milkshakes...etc.
Ice creams are available in Different flavors.T hey are good for taste.
We find Ice Crepes and milkshakes are a bit sweeter than usual.
Be aware that the quantity is big and hence pricy as well!
Ample car parking nearby.

Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

Visited the place a couple of times in the last few weeks. Service was good every time and the ice cream, the waffles and the crepes are delicious. You have the option to sit in or to take out. Tables inside are comfortable and, on a nice sunny day you can sit outside.

Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

Went with my mother and two kids. I bought a coffee and two ice creams. It was supposed to be a nice cool down treat after the beach. It’s not cheap. My gripe was the owner didn’t look too pleased at all that we had walked in lots of sand! So much so that when we left he made a point of looking in horror at the table we were sitting at at the sand. Which made me feel so uncomfortable. Wouldn’t be back in a hurry

Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

Fab little gem of a place! Really friendly staff, great decor, easy access and loads of choice from waffles to crepes to sundaes and oodles of ice cream flavours - good coffee too :)

Reviewed April 27, 2018 via mobile

Was there with my son after school, as a treat. It was our third time there. Went in to the "takeaway" side thinking this should be fast enough we could sit at the marina, well stood there for 10 mins. The man looked at us and said nothing, after I gestured we wanted ice cream, he was far away doing other stuff. So after being ignored, I decided to go and sit inside and then the other guy ignored us too, after 10 mins of being there sitting waiting we left. That type of service is NOT ok, It was not even busy. I am usually very patient but when staff does not even say give me a minute and just ignores that's when I draw the line. I had to explain to my child that he couldn't have ice scream because these two guys were not able to provide the service we were there for. The ice cream is nice if you are lucky enough to get served. Prices are high, they at least should have frequent customer cards to get toppings or a pay one get two scoops to compensate.