“Delicious”
Review of Pappagallino's

Pappagallino's
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Malahide
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

We have visited here a few times for coffee, tea and of course ice cream. The strawberry ice cream is addictive. The Ferrero rocher is delicious. I found the white chocolate a tad too sweet. The children love the whipped 99s also as they sit watching the boats.
The staff are very friendly except for one who could learn how to smile at the customers.
The outside seating is a bonus during the hot weather.

Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

I paid a visit to pappagallinos on Friday afternoon It was my first visit and I was treating
My grandchildren as soon as I walked in the first thing I noticed was the dirt of the place, all the tables were filthy they hadn’t been wiped down the floor was filthy our shoes were sticking to the floor as we were walking to our seats. The outside area was filthy the place needed to swept, A young man took our order and he was very patient and helpful with the children the crepes arrived and were delicious , before I left My grand daughter needed the bathroom , again it was really filthy only for she really needed to go I would have left I had to clean the toilet and sink before I could let her use the bathroom. We were the only people in the place.
The malahide festivals as on and not a single person in the place except us , (I wonder why )
Most definitely I will not be back

Reviewed June 15, 2018

This is located near the beach( 3 mins walk). Serves Ice Creams, Crepes, Milkshakes...etc.
Ice creams are available in Different flavors.T hey are good for taste.
We find Ice Crepes and milkshakes are a bit sweeter than usual.
Be aware that the quantity is big and hence pricy as well!
Ample car parking nearby.

Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

Visited the place a couple of times in the last few weeks. Service was good every time and the ice cream, the waffles and the crepes are delicious. You have the option to sit in or to take out. Tables inside are comfortable and, on a nice sunny day you can sit outside.

Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

Went with my mother and two kids. I bought a coffee and two ice creams. It was supposed to be a nice cool down treat after the beach. It’s not cheap. My gripe was the owner didn’t look too pleased at all that we had walked in lots of sand! So much so that when we left he made a point of looking in horror at the table we were sitting at at the sand. Which made me feel so uncomfortable. Wouldn’t be back in a hurry