“our stay at lobster cottage”
other travellers have booked this property
Sitting Room Nice Open Fire Place
Sitting Room
Nice Open Fire Place
Sky TV and Wifi
Adjoining Dining Area
Springs Flowers on window with and outside patio view
Kitchen Bright and Modern
Equipped with Dryer and Washing Machine
Dish Washer, Microwave,
Large Fridge Freezer
Twin Bedroom no 2 front of house
View from bedroom  no 3
Bedroom Small front of house
master bedroom 5 ft bed back of house no1
shower and toilet attached to master bedroom
Main bathroom large shower
view from fishing marina
View from castle Marina
food in Kinsale
food in kinsale
seafood chowder a must in KINSALE
Harbour view from pier road
Small streets of kinsale
milk market outdoor seating for food
Stairs to upper level
Coal effect fire
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
thedeeDun...
dundee
“our stay at lobster cottage”
Reviewed July 28, 2011 for a stay in March 2011
person found this review helpful

We stayed in Kinsale at the end of March and the cottage was just what we wanted,it had everything we needed and was clean and comfortable.A short walk into town and lots of places to eat and drink.The area is lovely and lots of friendly people,we had a day out to kiss the blarney stone and it just so happened to be a sunny one which was great for the end of March.The view from the front bedroom over the water is wonderful,even better if the sun is out,We were staying a long weekend only and did not have a lot of time for sightseeing,Im sure it must be beautiful in the summer.The owner Mary had been phoning me to see if things were all right unfortunatly my mobile didn't work,she came down the day we were leaving and very kindly gave us a lift to the airport which was very much appreciated as I had my 83year old mother with me,who by the way had a great time.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: eating out and night life
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
27 Jul 2011
Thank you and your Family for staying in Lobster Cottage for Mother Day this year, what a lovely way for the 2 of you and the family to spend Mothers Day.
Your mother is a great woman and only too delighted to offer my help.
Edinburgh
Reviewed July 16, 2011 for a stay in June 2010

Liked best: Its location
Liked least: nothing
Your age range 45-54
Recommended for:
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
16 Jul 2011
Thanks Mary and Family .
Belfast Northern Irealnd
Reviewed July 15, 2011 for a stay in August 2007

Your age range 45-54
15 Jul 2011
Time for another entry to a competition guys.
Southbury
Reviewed July 14, 2011 for a stay in September 2009

Your age range 65+
14 Jul 2011
From Mary and Ed Thanks for all the pictures you sent to me of your trip to Ireland on the CD. Look forward to your next trip to Cork and of course Tipperary to home of your late mother Kate Hayes.
CT
Reviewed July 13, 2011 for a stay in September 2009

Your age range 55-64
13 Jul 2011
Thank you so much for all of the nice words and kind thoughts.
We would love to have you back and offer another cead mile failte to you and your family.
The picture of you all outside the Greyhound pub is one for the web site.
Thanks Mary & ED.
dublin
Reviewed July 7, 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Your age range 35-44
7 Jul 2011
Thanks to all the Dubs hope to see your group again. Glad you enjoyed the fishing and golfing and the trip with the Souverign Sailing at the Trident Marina.
Mary
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing