“Gorgeous Food”
Review of Buffalo Boy

Buffalo Boy
Reviewed June 5, 2018

Booked Buffalo Boy for Sunday just gone to celebrate our wedding anniversary. This is perhaps our 5th/6th visit so we wanted to go something nice to celebrate.
Having phoned to reserve a table we noticed this was the first time we were asked if it was a special occasion and my husband advised of our anniversary. We thought this was interesting and assumed it would be brought up over our meal.
However, this was not the case, hence the 4 stars. We did notice however one of the waiters going to the next table over and wishing happy anniversary and offering a drink on the house.
We were quite disappointed as the restaurant is not cheap so we would have definitely appreciated a drink.
That aside we both had the fillet steak which was amazing and shared a chocolate brownie. It was more like a cake than a brownie but lovely all the same.

Reviewed May 28, 2018

A group of us stopped by on a Saturday night and were instantly greeted by the legend that is Tanya, it was great to be greeted with a smile and not have to hustle at the bar for a drink. The bar itself had a lovely vibe and good live music on. Will return again and will look forward to it.

Reviewed May 15, 2018 via mobile

Had heard great things about Buffalo Boy, decided to give it a go and drive over from Longford. First impressions, very clean and everything looked new. Warmly greeted by who I assumed was the manager and promptly seated and given a menu. Decided on the main course chicken Caesar and some beef drippen chips.

What can I say, the service was delivered with and smile that makes you feel right at home. All the staff said hello as they passed and you know they were checking to see how you were doing and if everything was up to a certain standard, that can only come from the manager down!

I enjoyed every bit of the Caesar and the drippen chips are a must anytime you go there!

Moved to the bar to have a coffee before I left, got talking to a lovely member of staff called Tanya, she was a pleasure to talk to, very friendly and said that the place was doing really well.

I will return to Buffalo again, the manager who seated me (female short) and all the staff ( there was another ‘young man’ working) are a great advertisement for your business. You have one hell of a team in place from the manager to all of the front of house staff!

1  Thank BostonBarney
Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

Three of us went for dinner last Friday night and we had a fabulous meal. I had the Home cured goats bridge trout for starter. It was one of the best starters I have ever eaten - the attention to detail was exceptional. My friends had the mushroom pithivier and it was also excellent. Mains consisted of rib eye steaks and chicken which were also superb. Rory was the chef that night and all credit to him and the kitchen. Buffalo boy has upped the ante - the food is second to none. The service was also First Class. This restaurant is a gem and we will be back......

3  Thank bredamcdermott9
Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

Visited twice this week was so good!!!-steaks cooked to perfection, salads fresh and bursting with flavour Nachos loaded ! Only criticism I had was that the guacamole served with nachos was nasty processed out of jar. I'd rather pay bit extra for fresh house made. The staff were excellent, I was impressed that on my second visit the waitress remembered I have my mojito made with vodka not rum! Also when I mentioned that didn't want to use plastic straws for ecological reasons the head bar man said that he would look into paper alternatives... I was very impressed with high standard of everything here....Quality service, surroundings and food. Ps I loved the billboards...