“Lovely”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 13, 2016

Great Indian food. Decent service & very accommodating to serving kids. Really sorry to hear this restaurant has closed

Reviewed October 30, 2015 via mobile

I've been here a few times and decided to give it another go with an open mind. Wish I hadn't. For my 20 Euro takeaway I would have gotten a steak elsewhere. From the phone call to order where they didn't know there menu, it was a disaster. I ordered "Thai" food. What was produced is something I can only liken to rubbery roast chicken in gravy with a few green peppers. Could have come from a tin can and it would have tasted better. What I ordered was supposed to be a stir fry of chicken, veg and noodles. My noodles came separate, which I paid extra for. To my shock, it was oil coated tagliatelle with some carrot and scrambled egg through it. When I served it up there was a genuine smell of wet dog. It's a really pity about the bad quality of the food as the staff are so polite and welcoming.

Reviewed September 10, 2015

Very very ropey! Asked for shish kabab and got tandoori Lamb. When I asked was it a shish kebab I was told it was lamb and they are all the same! Service very slow...no alcohol (but an bring your own) and average food. Fine f your starving and need an indian taster!

Reviewed September 1, 2015

Strangely, this eaterie was only half full on a summer Saturday night!
Particularly as the service is fast and efficient, and the curries are superb.
Two of us dined and we agreed the hot curries were just that...HOT, unlike other Indian's which seem to be afraid to offer you anything above mild.

Reviewed August 12, 2015 via mobile

Had a take away from Shamrat and it wasn't anything special. Had to wait a long time for it (which means it was cooked freshly I hope) and it was a little overpriced for what we got.