“Great food and service ”
Review of Bill Chawke's Bar

Bill Chawke's Bar
Ranked #8 of 23 Restaurants in Adare
Price range: US$11 - US$23
Cuisines: European, Irish, Pub, Gastropub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Established in 1846 Bill Chawke's Bar, located in the heart of Adare Village, Co. Limerick is a fine traditional bar with a great reputation for providing some of the best hospitality around. Our recently refurbished bar is an excellent place to watch our local Adare GAA heroes and all the other major sporting events live on our LCD High Definition TVs. Our live weekly traditional music sessions are famous and bring a wealth of musicians and music lovers through our doors. Our kitchen serves delicious traditional fare every day and customers keep coming back to us for a bite to eat or simply relax with a pint or glass of their favourite tipple. We have a truly superior beer garden which is the envy of every pub in the county; we just wish we could 'serve up' good weather for our customers to relax in it on those soft Irish summer days and not need one of our waterproof parasols. Our beer garden also has state of the art BBQ facilities and is a favourite with locals and visitors who like to dine and entertain al fresco whatever the occasion. Good quality service, delicious food and a friendly and welcoming atmosphere is what we are all about and we think we deliver, in spades! Awarded the Prestigious Licensing World Country Bar of the Year 2010!
Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

Very traditional pub , including the old timers hanging around lol, this place had the best fish and chips that I had on my whole trip

Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

The food came very quick. It was no doubt the best food of the trip. The wings were crispy and my platter was cooked perfectly. The bacon and cabbage was outstanding. The fish was crisp and moist. Definitely a must!

Reviewed October 3, 2017

Very nice Irish pub. The staff was friendly and attentive, providing very good table service. The fish and chips serving was very ample, with the fish batter being crispier than most other pub's fish and chips. On street parking is limited, use the car park behind the Heritage center.

1  Thank AZJNB70
Reviewed September 23, 2017

Great Irish pub with good food and music. The food was excellent and so was the service. They also have a large outdoor seating area and pool tables too. A must while you are staying in Adare.

1  Thank MustangMiller
Reviewed September 19, 2017

I went to have a dinner, meanwhile, I asked for a pint but my surprise was when I looked at the pint glass and I saw was dirty so I didn't finish my beer and I went to another place.