All reviews pancakes ring of kerry her husband breakfast menu rooms are large top class other places warm welcome fab breakfast definitely stay here again off the beaten path lovely person family room opened the door family members at home traditional irish breakfast
Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at Tailors Lodge in the middle of our stay in Ireland, travelling from one B&B to the next. Tailors Lodge was hands down the favourite from everyone.
We were welcomed with open arm. The rooms were above our expectations, newly installed USB ports for charging, clean and tidy.
Recommendations for dinner were spot on. Food was spectacular.
Nice common area for everyone to hang out instead of staying in your room the whole time.
Breakfast was lovely with the fire lit and the soundtrack in the background.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank TrishaA78
Reviewed September 7, 2017

My wife and I stayed here in 2004 on our 10th anniversary trip around Ireland. At that time it was the best B&B either of us had ever stayed at. When I had the chance to travel around southwest Ireland again this year with my daughter, I made sure to include a night for us at Tailors Lodge. After 13 years, and many more nights in B&Bs around the world, Tailors Lodge is still the finest B&B I have ever been to. Thank you Breda O'Sullivan for another amazing stay. Everything, and I mean everything, was perfect. We will be back!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kevinlbrewster
Reviewed August 1, 2017

From the time we arrived, Breda met us and made us feel at home. She was very concerned for our comfort. Even though she was going through some personal struggles, no detail was left unattended. My daughter in law wanted to pack her in our luggage and bring her back home. The rooms were comfortable and little details (like built-in USB chargers) were easily accessible. This is a fabulous area of Ireland.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Ron T
Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

I really recommend this b&b to everyone who's looking for a 2nd home while staying in Castleisland! Breda & her husband are absolutely amazing and always nice! We stayed with them last year already, new comfortable boxspring-beds and fluffy carpets, the bedrooms/bathrooms are super clean!
Welcoming & cosy house.
No matter what you need, breda makes it possible. She even washed our dirty trousers after a long day of horse riding.
Delicious breakfast, BEST pancakes in the world!! Room rates are really good!
Will definitely coming back next year! ❤
Greetings from Yannik, Norman, Sandra, Ruth & Doris from Germany!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

I visited Tailor's Lodge with my mother for a full week. It is a home from home. The welcome from Breda couldn't be warmer. The rooms are immaculate and the beds are so comfortable. There are a variety of breakfasts available and all dietary requirements are catered for. Her pancakes are particularly delicious. I would highly recommend this accommodation. Irish hospitality at its finest.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family