2,415 results
All reviewswoodland villaswalking trailsoutdoor jacuzzitennis courtsthe main hotelthermal suitehotel facilitiesrelaxing breakself cateringgames roomfairy housesfamily holidaykenmare baygreat facilitiesbar foodold world charmring of kerry
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Love this hotel, it is so relaxing and extremely helpful and friendly staff who always make you feel special ! There are great walks around the hotel . The pool and spa are amazing as is the outdoor jacuzzi!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Generalmanagerpark, Guest Relations Manager at Parknasilla Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2018

Dear Catwoman4263

Let me start by thanking you on my own behalf and on behalf of all the staff here at Parknasilla. It really is wonderful to read what a fantastic time you had with us here at the resort. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay especially the staff and the walks around the resort.

Thank you again for your kind review and I look forward to welcoming you back to Parknasilla at some stage in the future

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Great out of the way hideaway for young families. We were spoilt for choice for the kids and there was never a dull moment. The spa and pool were fab and the kids club was the icing on the cake. Our self catering house ticked all the boxes

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear

Firstly I would like to thank you for taking the time out to complete a review and share your thoughts with us. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay here with us in the self-catering accommodation. They are an ideal option for those travelling in a group or family, providing that additional space while still enjoying all the facilities of the hotel. I am delighted that you enjoyed the activities available for children throughout as well as the spa and pool area. I will be sure to pass on your regards to all of the staff here. They will be as happy as I am that you enjoyed your stay.

Thank you again for your kind review and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future

Reviewed April 3, 2018

A lovely place for a break. Particularly suitable for travelling with young children. The grounds and walks are absolutely fabulous. Despite it being a cold time of the year the accommodation was lovely and cosy.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear caitmehigan

Thank you so much for taking the time out to complete a review and share your thoughts with us. I was delighted to read that you had a wonderful time and seemed to enjoy all of the facilities including the walks around the ground.
We are very lucky to be located in such a beautiful location surrounded by some of the most breathtaking scenery by the famous Kenmare Bay.

Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back in the hopefully not so distant future

Reviewed April 2, 2018

The hotel with a resort and spa is ideally located in a beautiful part of Ireland in the South West of Kerry. All the staff were very helpful and the service was of the highest order. I would recommend it to anyone looking for good accommodation and easy access to this part of Ireland.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear Gerard_Limerick

Let me start by thanking you on my own behalf and on behalf of all the staff here at Parknasilla. It really is wonderful to read what a fantastic time you had with us here at the resort. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay especially the service provided by the staff and the beauty of surrounding area. We are so lucky to be situated in such a beautiful part of the world.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Beautiful hotel and resort. Friendly staff, luxurious rooms, outstanding spa. The outdoor jacuzzis are amazing!! The food in the restaurant is top notch and the bar food is quite good too. All in a beautiful part of the country!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Generalmanagerpark, Guest Relations Manager at Parknasilla Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2018

Dear Dubliner247

Firstly I would like to thank you for taking the time out to complete a review and share your thoughts with us. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay here with us at Parknasilla Resort and Spa. I am delighted that you enjoyed the food quality in the restaurant and bar. I will be sure to pass on your regards to all of the staff here. They will be as happy as I am that you enjoyed your stay.