Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Finbarr2013
Newport, Ireland

Lovely stay in Cbaherciveen

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Aug 14, 2021
A lovely hotel with very friendly staff. The hotel is in a superb location and is very clean. The room that we had was lovely, very spacious and pristine. The breakfast was limited, I would prefer a bit more of a breakfast menu. We didn't dine in the hotel but I know from a previous stay that the food in the bar is very good. Well done to all the team at The Ring of Kerry Hotel for keeping the hotel in such good shape, providing a great service and giving a friendly place to visit.
Date of stay: August 2021
Room Tip: If possible a room with a view out the front would be lovely but I'm not sure if this is...
4.0 of 5 bubblesValue
    Fully refundable
    No prepayment needed
    15.5 km from Ring of Kerry Hotel
    View more hotels in Cahersiveen
    All reviews friendly efficient staff beautiful meal seafood chowder lovely place mannix point ireland campsite
    Selected filters
    Reviewed August 2, 2021

We stayed here a Wednesday and Friday night recently and really enjoyed our stay. Food was so good in the restaurant, very fresh and tasty. Staff were so lovely, Brian and Aoife and Jessica and Stephen couldn't do enough for us. The rooms were spotless and beds the most comfie we have slept in. Looking forward to returning again soon.

Date of stay: August 2021
    Trip type: Travelled with family
    Reviewed July 17, 2021 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights in a double room.

It’s not a five star hotel and doesn’t claim to be. But, if you are looking for a clean place to stay, friendly customer service and good food I would recommend you consider the Ring of Kerry hotel.

Everyone was very friendly and the staff were most professional. The room price was very reasonable in comparison to hotels elsewhere in Kerry and indeed the region as a whole. Nice to know that you are not being ripped off by an establishment.

In my opinion, the hotel was doing it’s utmost to ensure compliance with Public health guidelines.

It should be noted that the hotel is within a few minutes drive from the ferry to Valentia.

My room was spotlessly clean. Breakfast was excellent on both mornings. Both nights I had a dinner in the bar and it didn’t disappoint.

Would I stay again? - absolutely!!

Trip type: Travelled solo
    Reviewed July 16, 2021 via mobile

Hotel was lovely very comfortable and clean, the staff were really helpful and very friendly. The food was amazing, dinner and breakfast, it was the nicest I’ve eaten in a hotel in a while. It’s about 10 mins walk into the town but all foot paths so it’s grand. Fine big car park so no problem there and the parking is free.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    1  Thank karenryan75
    Reviewed July 16, 2021 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights. This is a lovely hotel, very well maintained, very comfortable, with superb staff and great food.

After a worrying time elsewhere in SW over levels of cleanliness and social distancing the Ring of Kerry was a welcome change. All food and drink is served to the table, staff are meticulous over cleaning, but even with all the new formalities they still provide great, friendly service.

The rooms are large and comfortable - the bathroom spotless. Clean towels etc are hung in bags on the door each evening to avoid staff entering the rooms. Servicing rooms is not necessary anyway for a short stay. All the usual hotel room tat of cushions and throws has been removed.

Breakfast each day was from a set menu and cooked- variations of a traditional fry, vegetarian or porridge, as much toast or wheaten as you like and juice tea/coffee. We'd lunch and dinner there too and enjoyed it very much. The chowder is delicious! Leaving this morning and seeing it was a hot day the person on reception handed me some water for the trip. Totally unnecessary but very kind! I'd definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2021
    Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    Reviewed July 9, 2021 via mobile

All staff I dealt with were great, friendly and obliging. I had dinner and breakfast during my stay and I must say it was top class and good value. The hotel is situated a short walk from the centre of the town and my room had wonderful views of the mountains overlooking the town. Will definitely stay here again when I’m back in Cahersiveen

Trip type: Travelled with friends