Grove House and Courtyard Cottages
Seaview House Hotel(Ballylickey)
US$151
US$147
  • Breakfast included
Quality Hotel And Leisure Centre(Clonakilty)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$128
Agoda.com
  • Pool
The Emmet Hotel(Clonakilty)
US$135
No availability for your dates from our partners
TripAdvisor
All reviewshot tubmilk in the fridgebottle of champagnelassanroe barnon arrivalmy boyfriendrose petals on the bedsky tvromantic breakattention to detailflip flopstwo nightscottage numberlittle toucheshighly recommend these cottageswest corklovely touch
Reviewed March 14, 2012

My fiancé & I stayed in Courtyard Cottage No 2 over Valentines weekend. The cottage itself is fabulous, very quaint and suited our needs perfectly. There was a bottle of champagne & chocolates on the kitchen table when we arrived, which was a nice touch. We enjoyed visiting Skibbereen & its environs, though I would point out that "Skibb" is not within walking distance of the cottages and a car is definitely required.

We enjoyed our weekend, but I feel it's necessary to point out that the only negative that we had was the price - we spent >€450 for three nights and we didn't feel that we got fantastic value for money...

3  Thank Aoifs
Reviewed March 12, 2012

We are still on cloud 9 after our fabulous 2 night break at the Riverbank Barn (cottages for Couples) beyond our expectations, So warm and cosy, Champagne awaiting us , lights on, petals on the bed, jacuzzi in bedroom, and the highlight for us, the hot tub on deck, very private, robes and slippers provided, sitting in the tub sipping champagne looking at the stars, it doesn't get better.We have travelled to many places, stayed in numerous hotels, but this really tops it all, we had our lunches out and food delivered to the house, it was just to nice to leave, can't wait to go back, I would highly recommend for a special anniversery, it was my birthday suprise! The pictures don't lie, you must experience it . Jean M

Room Tip: Speak with Anna and Peter they will recommend which cottage would suit you.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jean K
Reviewed February 27, 2012

It was a tremendous weekend, relaxing, quiet, beautiful scenery etc. the cottage was very well equipped with many luxuries including a private hot tub. It was very clean and tidy. A very enjoyable weekend and the location of these cottages makes all the difference.

1  Thank Colin H
Reviewed February 27, 2012

I have just recently come back from a stay in Lassenroe Cottage, I have spoken about it non-stop to all my family and friends since I got back!! Lassenroe has to be seen to be believed its truly a beautiful place...I have recently returned from a world trip and stayed in some very nice places but very few have the charm that these cottages offer.! They have everything you could wish for and have something for everyone and would suit young and old and even families! The area is so private and peaceful we wish we stayed longer!!!! 100% recommended,Peter and Anna are lovely and truly professional! Check them out on facebook!!!

1  Thank Lorna F
Reviewed February 24, 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed in Courtyard Cottage 2 for two nights last week. Could not fault it at all! The champagne, chocolates (Valentine's present!!!), tea/coffee/milk/etc left in the cottage for our arrival was a fantastic touch and just so thoughful!! Also the bathrobes provided were lovely! The cottage itself was very warm (too warm even - had to figure out how to turn off heating!!), cosy and so comfortable! The information left in the cottage was so helpful and useful to us during our stay. Ordered a Chinese delivery the first night from one of the menus left and the second night we went to one of the restaurants Anna and Peter had recommended in their guide. The one thing I found to complain about was the early check out; normally 10.30am but we got a late check out of 11.... I understand the need for this as the cottage needs to be cleaned but still it's very early! And the best till last - the jacuzzi bath was amazing!! Dying to go back to Cottages for Couples and hopefully will be soon!! :)