All reviews bar food family celebration cooked breakfast hot buffet night porter next morning lovely hotel town centre plenty of hot water full irish comfortable stay rooms were spotless large room stayed here for one night liam west wedding
Reviewed April 23, 2015

This is a very good restaurant on the outskirts of Tuam ad provides a very good range of food. There were 18 of us having a meal and the staff accommodated us in the bar area which really suited us.

The food was fantastic and very good value for money.
The staff were very good and made sure that we are all served very rapidly and that the drinks orders kept coming.

There is plenty of parking. We can recommend this restaurant. We were particularly impressed when the owner of the restaurant came to the table to make sure that everything was ok.

Room Tip: Only used the restaurant.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
galway1galway, Manager at Ard Ri House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2015

Thank you very much for the great review of our restaurant, I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and are looking forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed March 4, 2015 via mobile

The title says it all. We booked in to stay for 2 nights after one night there we extended our stay by 2 days. Stayed in room 115 which was as good as any room I've stayed in. Couldn't but recommend this hotel based on my experience here. Have stayed in a number of Select Hotels and this one is up there with the likes of the Midelton Park and Celtic Ross. I'll definitely be back.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TipperaryTourist
galway1galway, Manager at Ard Ri House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2015

I can only thank you for such a great write up of the service and standard that you have experienced during your stay with us. I am looking forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed March 1, 2015

Stayed In Room 103,Beautiful Hotel,Very Good S.O.P ( I COULD SEE IT EVERYWHERE IN THE HOTEL)what else can you say,Very Friendly Staff From Night Porter to Reception to Bar & House Keeping,Very Clean Hotel,Prices also are very affordable especially the Early Bird Menu 15 euro per person with a glass of wine.I will for sure come back,i will for sure recommend this Hotel.Thanks again to all of you who made our stay so enjoyable.Best Regards

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
galway1galway, Manager at Ard Ri House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2015

Thank you very much for your great review of the hotel, the service and our staff. I am happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed the weekend with us and we are looking forward to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed February 27, 2015 via mobile

I have stayed here a lot in the last year the staff have being excellent from Terance and Gerry the managers Kirsten and Michelle on reception the bar staff Stephen and Liam are so helpful the food is excellent always at a high standard couldn't fault anything at the hotel. Would highly recommend this hotel to family and friends

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank sjoyce38

It is great to hear that you enjoy staying with us time after time. Many thanks for your great review with regards to our staff and quality of food. Looking forward to welcoming you again the next time.

Reviewed February 23, 2015

Clean, kind of pleasant, but quite characterless. Seems to be a place that caters to group tours. They use the term "Bed & Breakfast" but to my sensibilities it's just a highway hotel. I stopped here despite its external aspect because it was getting late and I couldn't find anything more intimate. At almost €100 without breakfast, I would have been much happier had I found a cozy B&B for a third less. I was just passing through, but Tuam appeared to be just a town on the highway with no obvious tourist interest. Judge for yourself, as I might have missed something important.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John G

I would like to thank you for taking the time and reviewing our hotel and service. Every comment is important to us as it not only shows the developments but lets us know where to improve with regards to staff training as well as providing a comfortable stay for our guests.