“Don't bother. ”

Palki Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 26 Restaurants in Tuam
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

Worst Indian restaurant. Service was terrible. There was a wall of wines, I askes for the wine list to be told I could have house red or house white. I asked for white. I got red. Naan bread looked and tasted like it came off someone elses plate the day before. Would only take cash and refused an explanation as to why he wouldn't use his card machine. I love Indian food but dont know what I was eating there. If you have any sense go the extra few miles to Athenry to experience a fabulous Indian meal with superb service.

Reviewed February 16, 2016 via mobile

A fabulous Indian restaurant, that I use all the time, food is top class, portions are very generous, and staff are very attentive and chatty . It's top of my list for a meal out always.

Reviewed December 1, 2015 via mobile

Took my girlfriend here for her first try of Indian food.
What a mistake, no other customers but restaurant almost full of staff and family who spent most of the time staring.
The menu is not that extensive.
The food was nothing special with some very strange tastes going on. My girlfriend doesn't like spicy so went for tikka masala, weirdest flavour I've ever tasted.
Certainly won't be going back.

1  Thank leeatlife
Reviewed October 2, 2015

Will never go again to this place. There were children of the owner playing in the restaurant and loud talking of family. No privacy and food was also not tasty. One could feel that it was frozen for a long time.

Reviewed July 21, 2015 via mobile

We had takeaway, and the quality of that food leaves much to be desired, we won't be eating at the restaurant if the food they provide for take out is any indication. We literally had to drain off the oil before we could eat it, which of course took the edge right off our appetites.