“This is a must!!”

The Bloody Stream Howth
Ranked #3 of 5 Nightlife in Howth
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I didn't havw much first impression but once I started to sit OMG!! I love Music, I love their staff, I love their food especially Oyster and seafood platters, AMAZING!!! HIGHY RECOMMENDED!!

All reviews
"pint"
"courses"

Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

Tipical local Irish pub.
Bussy any day, even weekends.
Excellent food deals on week days.
If you have to pick one in howth, this is it.

Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

Thainig mé isteach i gcóir pionta agus bhain mé an-thaitneamh as. Pionta álainn agus bhí an fear sna briste dearga gearra agus sean geansaí Eireannach thar a bheith deas.

Reviewed January 24, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic deals on certain days of the week. Just spent 10€ for an 8 oz steak that was incredible. After doing a Free Walking Tour with Mark we went in to get some delicious grub and washed it down with a Guinness.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 7, 2017

We had a late lunch at The Bloody Stream with six friends. The pub is very close to the Howth Dart station and offers a lot of outside seating, along with several rooms for dining and drinking. Great Guinness.

Most of our group chose fixed price, two course options, but there is also a varied a la carte menu, with fish featuring strongly. I chose soup of the day, which was leek and potato, mainly because it came with Irish brown bread, which I love. I also had the steak and Guinness pie, which came with a topping of mashed potato instead of a pastry crust and a salad. Both courses were wholesome and delicious, although I could not finish the main.

This pub was busy, but our food arrived in good time and was served by friendly staff. All of our party enjoyed their lunch and we would have no hesitation in returning.

The only slight downer for us was that our bill was given a service charge, although there was no mention of this on the menu. The service was so good that we would have left a larger tip than the service charge.