See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 28, 2007

I saw a review of this B&B online and decided to email Jo Doyle at Killaun myself. She was so charming on the phone I just wanted to meet her knowing that her warm manner should produce a lovely place. I was right. It was charming and comfortable. Nice size rooms, doubles I saw had an extra twin bed. Bathrooms were a good size too (showers only). No sitting room but the dining area (with beautiful Irish linens) was very inviting and the other couple we travelled with sat with us there in the evening and planned our next days schedule. Killaun has a great location! I would plan on two days in Cahir - one for the Rock of Cashel, and the Abbey in the field opposite, and one day for the Cahir Castle and the Swiss Cottage. Ate at a pub in Cashel (bright purple) at the foot of the Rock. Many to choose from there. 3 min. walk to restaurants and downtown. Had lunch in Cahir at a coffee shop recommended by Jo. It was very good. Our breakfast provided by Jo was delicious and plentiful. Her gardens and yard are lovely as well. A really nice experience. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
Reviewed January 20, 2007

Friendly host, clean and comfortable room, convenient location, great price. Highly recommended.

Stayed: May 2006