All reviews wet room dunnes stores newmarket holidays great hotel walk in shower recommend this hotel the main street giants causeway steak night first floor staff were very friendly town centre live music both nights central location groupon deal one night stay
Reviewed October 8, 2018

Had a lovely meal here , portions were generous , food was piping hot , good selection of choices on the menu
Waitress was very attentive and friendly .Very good lager in this hotel .Would eat here again

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
managerstationhouse, Sales and Marketing Manager at Station House Hotel Letterkenny, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2018

Dear Jacinta5550

Thank you so much for your lovely review, it was a pleasure to have you as our guest and a delight to read that you enjoyed your recent dining experience.

Thank you for choosing the Station House Hotel.

We hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the Station House Hotel in the near future, a warm welcome awaits you.

Reviewed October 6, 2018

A lovely warm and welcoming hotel.The room was clean and comfortable, with minimum outside noise. The staff were friendly and efficient and the food and amenities were first class.If I travel to Ireland again this would be my first choice hotel.

Room Tip: First floor is easily accessible and good double glazing.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
managerstationhouse, Sales and Marketing Manager at Station House Hotel Letterkenny, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

Dear Johnsnee

Thank you so much for your very kind words - it was an absolute pleasure to have you as our guest and we are all delighted that you enjoyed your visit so much. We do try hard to make our guests feel at home, and well taken care of, so its very rewarding to know how much our guests enjoy themselves.

Many thanks again for your kind comments and thank you also for choosing to stay at the Station House Hotel.

Nothing pleases us more than to see our visitors return and we do hope that you now consider yourself part of the Station House family and will return during your next visit to Letterkenny.

Warmest Regards

Reviewed October 6, 2018

I’ve just returned from 5 days staying here whilst on a tour with Newmarket Tours. This is a warm and friendly hotel where the staff smile and ask after your day. Where nothing is too much trouble for them and where you will get the best cup of tea, they never stinted on the number of tea bags. The rooms are very spacious the beds very comfortable and roomy and the bathroom has a glass sink and a walk in shower. There are tea and coffee making facilities and a T.V. with many different channels, and free WiFi. The breakfast has everything you could want. If I have one slight complaint it is because they give you too much meat at dinner. I had Lamb one night and it was a little overdone but I couldn’t have eaten it all if it had been perfect. It was cut too thickly and I had three really big pieces. I had gammon another night which was delicious but again, too much! The fish was lovely though and the starters were delicious with lots of lovely rocket in the salad.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Cynthia T

Dear Cynthia T

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, it was truly a pleasure to have you as our guest and thank you for choosing the Station House Hotel. We believe that hospitality is personal and it all starts with a dedicated and caring team. Your feedback makes us proud and motivates us at the same time! Thank you".

Many thanks again for your kind and valuable feedback. Nothing pleases us more than to see our visitors return and we do hope that you now consider yourself part of the Station House family and will return during your next visit to letterkenny.

Warmest Regards
Station House Hotel.

Reviewed October 5, 2018

The cleanliness of all public areas and comfort of our room were excellent.
Pity some other guest nearby insisted on smoking out of their bedroom window near us!
The food offered at both breakfast and dinner was to a very good standard and nothing was too much trouble for the kitchen staff. Perhaps the vegetarian menu and recipes could be researched a little more.

Stayed: October 2018

Dear Sue R

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and for taking the time to write. It was an absolute pleasure to have you as our guest and a delight to read that you enjoyed all aspects of our hospitality offerings.

Many thanks again for your kind and valuable comments, we appreciate all guest feedback. Thank you also for choosing to stay at the Station House Hotel.

Reviewed October 4, 2018

This hotel is great. On first arrival we were greeted by a very friendly and welcoming lady at reception who helped us get checked in very quickly. The rooms are cosy, warm and spacious.. perfect for a weekend away although it can get quite noisy due to the hotel being located beside a main road.

However,

The service my boyfriend received at the bar wasn't so great. He went down to buy two bottles of water (which a bar should have) for us to have in the room and a cocktail for myself. I was upstairs getting ready to come down. He returned to the room and told me that the bar man ignorantly told him there was a shop across the road and turned his back before he got the chance to ask for a cocktail. We took the barman's advice and looked elsewhere for drinks.

I was also woken up at 9am by a member of housekeeping entering my room without permission. We only stayed the night so there was no need for housekeeping in the first place, this could wait until check out.

I have no complaints about the hotel in general and I would happily come back and visit. i would just hope that these little things won't happen next time!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Chelsea F

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and thank you for choosing the Station House Hotel. First and foremost I am disappointed to read that you did not enjoy your stay here with us, as the principle of customer care to our valued guests and the enjoyment of their stay is our priority at all times. What you described is out of character for us and certainly does not meet the standard we set forth.

My sincere apologies that your stay fell short of your expectation. Please email shiloe@shlky.ie or call me on +353 (0) 749123100 at your convenience. I would like to discuss this with you and find a way to rebuild your faith in us.