“Pasta delight”

Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in Killaloe
Price range: US$6 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Savour the taste of the Mediterranean in Tuscany Bistro for mouthwatering food, an intimate environment and friendly ambiance. It’s a truly varied selection of classic Italian deliciousness. As for Tuscany Bistro’s wines, they’re tried, tested and approved of by our customers.Tuscany Bistro is the choice of health-conscious food lovers who enjoy eating where the staff are passionate about giving customers top value for money
Reviewed 27 July 2017

Very buy Saturday night but we got a table. Had lasagne and blue cheese tortelini. Good service and lovely pasta

1  Thank Marg255060
There are newer reviews for Tuscany Bistro Ballina

Reviewed 19 July 2017

We ate here on a number of occasions and I have to say it is really average. Italian food is usally quiet easy to prepare but I just get a feeling that this food is reheated in a microwave aas it is precooked. It has that kind of a flavour to it.

the staff though in fairness are very attentive and really nice.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Myself and my partner had the fish stew here one Sunday afternoon and without a doubt it was finger licking good. Absolutely scrumptious!

1  Thank leavy2015
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Four beautiful starters and mains served by polite and professional staff. I cannot find anything even slightly negative to say. Thanks for a great meal.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

This restaurant was recommended by family and we all went there for my birthday in July, from start to finish the experience was out of this world, we all had starters, including bruchetta, chicken wings, crab cakes, and I had the prawns in a lime soup excellent the flavours were out of this world. Main courses, I had the carbonara, and other family had chicken caccitore, risotto, pizza, every dish was more delicious than the one before, we all tasted each others ! the service was excellent, and we finished off with an excellent berry crumble with guinness ice cream, presented by the wait staff who sang happy birthday, we only had two gls of pino grigo due to driving, but the bill was extremely reasonable for what we got. I would have no hesitation in recommending this restaurant and will definitely be back again.