“A wonderful home away from home in Youghal”
other travellers have booked this property
Apartment complex View from balcony /living room
Coridoor
Hallway
A2Malin Seagull
View from balcony/living room
View from balcony living room
View from main bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Kimberly...
Atlanta, Georgia
“A wonderful home away from home in Youghal”
Reviewed September 17, 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

I was at Harvey's Waterfront for a week in early July with my two children. The apartment is centrally located right near the tower. The apartment was very comfortable, with lovely views of the river and boats. The management was responsive at all times. We didn't ever get the hot water running for the kitchen sink - that may have been my own misunderstanding, but otherwise our stay was perfect. My children loved our home in Ireland!

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
25 Sep 2014
Dear Guest
Thank you for your very kind comments. I am very pleased you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. We endeavour to deliver a high quality service to our guests so your feedback is helpful. I will ensure that there is a good instruction regarding the hot water tap.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Best regards
Jane
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing