we booked this hotel on a flash deal with booking.com really fab deal. Booked three rooms fantastic views over golf course onto the sea. really clean spacious rooms. All had flat screen tvs with built in dvds. the bathrooms were really clean & sparkling. We all loved the swimming pool & jacuzzi. Staff were great they brought out floats & googles for the kids. But by far the best was the kids club, large soft play areas, air hockey & snooker tables, & cinema room & much more. They had a ball!
We had a fantastic meal in the bar downstairs really good value & giant portions. After which we slept like babies in lovely comfortable beds.
One tiny gripe was very offhand girl in reception who kept querying our booking in a very rude manner so had to pull out all information twice still didnt seem to make her happy even though she agreed all booking was correct. Would like to believe it was just off day as everyone else couldn't have been nicer & will be going back again soon. Ideal short family break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inishowen Gateway Hotel is located just outside the picturesque town of Buncrana on Donegal's Inishowen Peninsula. The hotel commands stunning views of the majestic Lough Swilly leading out on to the Atlantic Ocean. The hotel has 80 well appointed en-suite bedrooms, many of which overlook the lake. Some of the facilities are the Gateway Health & Fitness Club, Seagrass Wellbeing Centre, Planet Active for kids & The Peninsula Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Inishowen Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inishowen Gateway Hotel Buncrana
- Inishowen Gateway Buncrana, Ireland - County Donegal