“HOME AWAY FROM HOME”
Review of Falls Hotel & Spa

Falls Hotel & Spa
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Ennistymon
Reviewed 20 February 2012

This weekend, I went to the Falls Hotel and Spa for the weekend with "the Girls".
It was a bargain 2 nights B & B and one evening meal (4 courses) for 99 euros.
Such a lovely place, the stall ALL of them Bar, Chamber, Reception, Spa, excellent manners and so helpful. Will be back.

Room Tip: We had Family rooms, they were very spacious and big bathroom.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank IrelandRuby
FallsHotel, Manager at Falls Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2012

Hello TripAdvisor Member,
Thank you for the lovely review you posted following your recent “Girly Weekend” in the Falls. I’m delighted you enjoyed the hotel and found all of the staff excellent and helpful and that you thought that your two night stay was great value. We are a family owned and family managed hotel and at all time we aspire to ensure that all guests experience a warm, friendly and professional atmosphere throughout. I’m glad to hear that this was the case for you.
I very much look forward to welcoming you and your “girls” back again soon.

There are newer reviews for Falls Hotel & Spa

Reviewed 19 February 2012

This hotel is grand for a family wanting to get away for a family friendly hotel for a few days. If you are a couple looking for a romantic break with nice surroundings and relaxing spa facilities, this is not the hotel for you. Restaurant food was nice, bar food was not good. We will not be returning.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank EmmaGDublin

Dear TripAdvisor Member,
I was sorry to read about you disappointment following your romantic stay with us. I see from your review that you did not find our grounds or spa relaxing and I’m concerned about that. We normally get positive feedback from guests about the walks around our 50 acres of grounds and the treatments in the spa. I’m sorry that you did not find this to be the case during your stay.
At all times we try to ensure that all our guests have a relaxing and enjoyable stay and that all their needs are tended to.
If you would like to come back to me directly about your issues so we can find out what went wrong I’d appreciate it.

Reviewed 16 February 2012

Just back from a two night stay at Falls Hotel. Excellent hotel and very good value. Our bedroom was beautifully presented and very comfortable. We ate in the Thai Restaurant on first night and had Bar Food on the second night. Both were excellent. The hotel is ideally placed for touring in Co Clare and is just a short stroll into Ennistymon village.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear TripAdvisor Member,
Thank you for posting your review of our hotel following your recent stay with us. It’s great to hear that you found hotel is a great location, the bedroom beautifully presented and comfortable and that you enjoyed the food in the Thai Restaurant and the Bar.
I hope we will get the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 12 February 2012

We booked a family room package, us and three nippers aged 1-8. The room was great, plenty of room for us all. The swimming pool was brilliant, not too cold like many hotel pools we visited. Staff very patient with our little people at meal times both in the bar and restaurant. Lovely homely atmosphere.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Ladydaly

Dear TripAdvisor Member,
Thank you for posting your review of our hotel following your recent stay with us. I was delighted to read that you found the room spacious, the pool brilliant and that you found the atmosphere in the hotel homely.
I hope we will get the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel soon and thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts after your stay with us.

Reviewed 9 February 2012

Nice location with easy access to the coast and the Burren. Breakfast somewhat indifferent with erratic service.
Spa is excellent, as good as any 5 * hotel

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 3 February 2012

If you find yourself in Co. Clare.Ennistymon is a great spot within 2 miles of lahinch with great beach with great surfing waves and a golf course within a short distance.Stopped in last week for lunch.Good warm food available in the bar.Great selection of home cooked food served from a carvery style unit.Food was plentifull and warm and served immediately.Service was plesant and fast.Considering the place is dead out of season clearly people know its a good stop for lunch.The place went from no one to packed within 30 min..The bar had the best views over Ennistymon with the view of the falls taking centre stage.Toilets were spotless as was the bar and extensive lobby.I can imagine in season this place heaves but still a great experience in February.

Room Tip: ask for a room with the viewof the falls
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
FallsHotel, Manager at Falls Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2012

Hello Trip Advisor Member,
Thank you very much for the lovely review you posted this weekend. I’m delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent lunch in our Dylan Thomas Bar and that you found the hotel spotless, the service pleasant and good and that you enjoyed the views over the river.
I hope we will get the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 26 January 2012

Stayed here for a wedding, hotel itself beautiful and reception hall was great. Wedding food was quite poor, dry potatoes, tough meat etc. Our room was functional but very old fashioned and our shower was terrible. It definitely wasn't worth price paid. When we had checked out and were driving home we got very rude phone call from member of staff accusing us of not paying as they couldn't find our key. We had credit card receipts and offered to turn back but were told 'oh we'll figure it out'. We were never given any explanation for this and it ruined what was otherwise a nice weekend

• Stayed: August 2011
2  Thank Bonshont
FallsHotel, Manager at Falls Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2012

Hello TripAdvisor Member,
I’m very sorry to read your review this morning and very surprised to hear that you did not enjoy the food at the wedding. We always receive very positive feedback about the quality, flavour and standard of food that we serve at our weddings and in our bar and restaurants so I would like to get more information from you.
I see that you stayed with us back in August and since then a further 47 bedrooms were refurbished, bringing the total rooms refurbished to 120.
I would like to investigate the situation that occurred so I’d appreciate if you could contact me directly in the hotel by phone or email so I can look into the circumstances. You can contact me at sales@fallshotel.ie or by phone 065 7071004.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Sales & Marketing Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ennistymon
6.1 km away
21.3 km away
Hotel Woodstock
Hotel Woodstock
#2 of 9 in Ennis

Been to Falls Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!